HR Technology Trainer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
HR TECHNOLOGY TRAINER
Show us your GR8ness as an HR Technology Trainer working with our amazing customers and our awesome internal teams!
You know recruiting. And training. You are known as a recruiting technology enabler. New HR Tech excites you. You love to help others understand not only how to use it, but how to BEST use it. You see yourself a mix of educator, instructor, best practices and productivity coach, and training material designer. You will help our customers master the basic features, as well as advanced functionality, and advise customers on best practices, enabling them to increase utilization.
Because of your experience, coupled with a strong desire to learn, you quickly become a subject matter expert on our One-Experience Talent Platform and use your expertise to create/deliver standardized and custom training programs. Your creativity is endless, and you will use that to develop training programs leveraging a variety of methods, including instructor-led online programs, recorded tutorials, and occasional on-site training.
Located in Yardley, Pennsylvania, GR8 People Inc., is a leader in enterprise recruiting software for global corporate enterprises and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). GR8 People provides the software foundation for organizations to cultivate, collaborate, engage and hire talent; empowering the free flow of information, communication and enterprise productivity to accelerate your unfair recruiting advantage.
We have GR8 customers, and they deserve the very best when it comes to training on our platform. Our global customer base relies on GR8 People to provide instruction during initial implementation and go-live, as well as ongoing training for new hires, refresher, and new features.
- Develop, refine, and deliver engaging training programs for end user training and train-the-trainer programs
- Develop standardized training tools that can be used to deliver training by other members of the GR8 People team
- Develop digital content that can be used for training in-mass or on-demand
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training design through the creation of assessments and evaluations that gauge the mastery of learning objectives during and after training
- Analyze new or changed product features/functionality and update training and materials as needed
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all audience levels and group sizes
- Ability to be self-directed and willing to take initiative
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Working experience with Recruiting and/or Human Capital Management is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience delivering group trainings on a technology product.
- Superior public speaking, listening, and personal interaction skills are essential. You must be able to communicate clearly, professionally, and comfortably with customers and employees alike.
- Problem-solving and analytical abilities are important. You must be able to work with customers to apply software to specific task needs.
- Experience creating training tutorials, animations, or online materials is preferred. You must be able to create training materials as well as conduct training classes.
- This position requires excellent organizational abilities and commitment to continued learning. You should have a solid understanding and proven experience in planning training courses and developing materials tailored to education/training/work objectives; researching best practices; continuously improving presentation abilities and use of technology for training; and developing writing styles and skills.
- Experience with Virtual Delivery applications like: Zoom, GoToMeeting, and WebEx.
- Occasional travel to conduct training onsite at customer location may be required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The One-Experience Talent Platform