Director, Talent Management & People Analytics Practice, Fidelity Workplace Consulting
Are you an analytically minded problem solver who gets passionate about solving client needs around human capital, and analytics? Are you a leader who enjoys building new tools and ways of working, and has experience working across geographies and cultures? Do you enjoy creatively solving complex problems and implementing solutions that have measurable impact? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment where you can be yourself, do your best work and encourage your colleagues to do the same? If so, we’d like to talk with you about an exciting opportunity to join the team!
We are open to a fully remote/work from home employee for this opportunity.
Our talent management and people analytics team helps organizations transform their talent strategies and people analytics practices and empower a diverse, inclusive and balanced work culture. Stewarding people agenda will be critical to organizations in the next 5-10 years, whether it is automation/AI and its impact on future of work strategies or advent of new gig-economy based working models. People decisions around workforce and employee well-being will be key to attracting, developing, and retaining pivotal talent. We are looking for a hands-on driven leader who can help us strengthen our thought leadership and consulting capabilities around talent and analytics.
The Expertise You Have
- B.A. or B.S. degree in economics, business, industrial organization, marketing, or a related field. An M.B.A. and/or a PhD would be a plus.
- 8-10+ years of experience providing people advisory services for large, sophisticated, multinational clients.
- Know how to lead, connect, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to craft and implement new consulting solutions and analytics/ technology products.
- Working knowledge and/or direct client experience in two or more of the following subject matters – talent management, workforce planning, dashboarding, people analytics, talent assessment, organization design, pay equity, diversity & inclusion, HR technology, and job architecture.
- Past experience in statistical/ data analytics would be a plus.
The Skills You Bring
- You love to seek answers to workforce related challenges and strive to deliver innovative solutions to clients tailored to their business needs.
- You understand human behavior and use that knowledge to influence, and craft people strategies that have substantial impact on business outcomes.
- You have proven leadership skills including relationship building, influencing, negotiation and a consultative approach.
- You are a skilled problem solver and have outstanding project/ program management skills.
- You enjoy coaching and mentoring team members to do their best work.
- You like data and technology challenges and can analyze data to design creative solutions with measurable impacts.
The Value You Deliver
- Collaborating with colleagues across practices to identify client challenges and craft solutions.
- Crafting or help in crafting new consulting and analytics services, solutions, and products to meet unmet client needs.
- Building, leading and growing client relationships by delivering a superior level of customer satisfaction with every engagement.
- Shaping and reviewing key client deliverables created by team members and giving feedback and guidance to them in a way that encourages their continuous growth and development.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation please contact the following:
For roles based in the US: Contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to email@example.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2
For roles based in Ireland: Contact AccommodationsIreland@fmr.com
For roles based in Germany: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you’ve always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.