Knowledge Analyst- People Analytics, POP
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to fill a Knowledge Analyst (KA) role in POPX, a People Analytics Insights & Innovation Unit within BCG's People & Organization Practice Area. The mission of the unit is to accelerate innovation around people and organizational analytics through building a robust partnership ecosystem with leading-edge People Analytics players as well as developing new capabilities/offerings with BCG’s advanced analytics units, GAMMA. You will work with POPX innovation director and his global team in building/managing partner relationships, incubating new analytical offerings, providing functional expertise and insights, and working together with BCG case and proposal teams to deliver customized analytics and expert advisory on the people & organizational analytics.
In addition, you will support with guidance from senior colleagues, your topic/sector in developing intellectual property & knowledge assets and managing content on internal BCG websites, ensuring availability of latest, high-quality content. You will also support business development and go-to-market efforts of the people & organizational analytics areas, as opportunities arise, contributing research and analysis to marketing efforts.
BCG's People & Organization Practice (POP) is a premiere consulting organization offering advisory and transformation services with a clear focus on business value creation through People and Organization. BCG's POP expertise is concentrated in four critical areas: Organization Design, People Strategy, Change Management, and Agile. Our clients are senior business and functional executives who value BCG's strategic, fact-based, and impact-oriented approach supported by highly experienced senior expert teams and rich benchmarking databases and analytical capability.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Applying topic/sector expertise when contributing to building and deploying products/tools/data & analytics, taking different client contexts into account
- Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
- Communicating with senior stakeholders, being credible and proactive
- Framing, structuring, and sharing intellectual property, with the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Working creatively and analytically in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
- Flexibility and bring a curious and creative mindset, open for new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree preferred, with demonstrated high academic achievement
- Expertise in relevant business, people, and organizational analytics (Advanced Excel skills, Alteryx/Python preferable)
- Fluency in English
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholder while working in a global collaborative team environment
YOU'LL WORK WITH
Our knowledge and research specialists collaborate with global colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge and research positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative research careers.
The Knowledge Team (KT) is a group of functional and/or industry experts leveraging deep domain knowledge to enable insight for case teams and clients. KT members are affiliated to BCG Practice Areas, plugged into the strategic agenda and building and deploying leading edge IP data tools/assets to deliver insight.
BCG's Knowledge Team members are staffed on cases and help co-create insights with case teams and clients through expert perspectives on industry trends, delivery of proprietary data or tools in a particular function and complex research and analysis of market information. KT members also support the PA’s business development and proposals and help to organize and codify the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients.
Your application has been successfully submitted.