We are seeking a Recruiter to join our growing team! The successful candidate will work with others on our talent acquisition to build VidCruiter’s well-earned reputation as being a leader in online hiring and video interviewing.
If you’re a smart self-starter who works well both independently and as part of a team, we want to get to know you!
- Develop, implement, maintain, and own the recruiting and hiring process for all of VidCruiter's departments
- Develop a deep understanding of VidCruiter's short- and long-term talent needs; identity, build and maintain network pipeline; leverage numerous platforms to create strong sourcing infrastructure in key talent segments
- Create and execute exceptional candidate experiences
- Onboard and conduct new hire orientations
- Develop and manage internship programs, including attending job fairs and other events
- Use the VidCruiter platform to collect, screen, and hire candidates
- Minimum of 2 years of recruitment experience
- A degree in Human Resources, or related field or the equivalent combination of experience and education
- ATS and Recruitment Software experience a requirement
- Strong interviewing, negotiation, and closing skills
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs suite
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to demonstrate technical solutions
- Experience collaborating with internal teams (Sales, CSM, Marketing, and Software Dev)
Why Work at VidCruiter?
VidCruiter is a recognized Great Place to Work®. We’re a strong team that’s making a real difference by virtually connecting employers with qualified job seekers around the world. As a fast-growing company, our company offers limitless opportunities for advancement and professional development. Employees enjoy excellent work/life balance, flexibility, and autonomy. You’ll feel right at home thanks to our welcoming, collaborative company culture.
At VidCruiter, we take pride in the work we do. There’s a reason why we’re continually named an industry leader by popular software review site G2.
Our Hiring Process:
We value all job applicants and their time, so we strive to provide timely communication throughout the hiring process.
Here's what you can expect when applying to VidCruiter. This guide will help you understand how you’ll be evaluated, what to do to prepare, and the best ways to increase your chances of landing the job!
It all starts with YOU. Take the first step and click on the Apply Now button.
All employees are hired using our recruitment software—because we know it works! Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a pre-recorded video interview. But fear not. Here’s everything you need to know to succeed.
Thanks for your interest in working for VidCruiter!
Your application has been successfully submitted.