Senior People Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What’s it like to work at iZotope?
We’re the leaders in intelligent audio production and you’ll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, it’s really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
Our People Partner team is at the very heart of our business. We build our culture by partnering with stakeholders of all levels, in all locations and disciplines. We aim to achieve our business goals and to provide consultancy and innovation; building best practices across the full employee lifecycle. We enjoy collaborating with People Operations and Talent Acquisition and contributing to an exciting and ambitious people strategy.
We are excited to grow our team with a Senior People Business Partner to provide tools, advice and guidance to our leaders to enable them to create an ideal environment for our teams to perform at their best while delivering our company strategy.
- You will provide strategic, tactical and operational support, expert advice, guidance and coaching to your leaders
- Coach your functions to launch and implement newly designed or updated people programs, processes and policies
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions
- Cultivate a positive working environment and champion an employee experience that inspires a productive culture
- Support your functions on organizational effectiveness, by challenging organization design, structure and purpose in line with company direction
- Apply your relevant experience and knowledge to advise and guide on complex employment issues (e.g. employee relations, organizational changes, employment legislation, internal documents, etc)
- Integrate People and Talent initiatives within the broader organization to ensure we have the right talent in the right role
- Significant experience in a similar position within fast paced, customer-focused, and entrepreneurial environments, ideally within technology, digital or media industries
- Desire to work in a people-centered and growth-oriented workplace;
- Ability to be both hands-on and strategic; willing to take on duties while also being able to provide direction, delegate to and motivate a small team
- Demonstrated track record of implementing HR initiatives which have added value to your business area
- Experience working with growing businesses and contributing to the process from an HR perspective
- Proven experience building trust and using excellent judgment, diplomacy, and strong communication & listening skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Wellbeing- We provide Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Mental Health- Subscription to the Calm Meditation App and access to Virtual Online Therapy are available for all iZotopians
- Remote Work- We offer remote work flexibility until we are able to safely return to the office. Employees will receive monthly stipends to help with home office expenses as well as a WFH reimbursement for you to purchase any additional supplies
- Continuous learning- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development opportunities for those seeking to further their learning
- Flexible PTO- We offer a Flexible PTO plan along with Sick Days and 19 paid holidays throughout the year
- Parental Leave- 100% Paid Parental Leave with up to 12 weeks off for birth parents and 6 weeks for non-birth parents which can be taken consecutively or intermittently to fit what works best for a growing family's needs
- Employee Investment- We offer a 401k plans with generous employer match and annual market adjustments
- Complimentary Software- Access to iZotope software and complimentary passes to share with friends and family, and industry discounts
At iZotope, we’re obsessed with great sound. Our intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it. We design award-winning software, plug-ins, hardware, and mobile apps powered by the highest quality audio processing, machine learning, and strikingly intuitive interfaces. iZotope: the shortest path from sound to emotion.
iZotope is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization, the audio industry, and society as a whole.
Your application has been successfully submitted.