HR Technical Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Manager of Technical Development is responsible for supporting the technical development process for Stryker's Global Quality and Operations function (GQO), managing learning needs through analysis, design, implementation, and evaluation of required programs. In addition, this professional will manage systems and projects related to technical development.
This professional may work remotely.
- Provide support to the Global Technical Development Council
- Facilitate and manage technical learning and development programs
- Assess technical training strategy, programs, and metrics, creating solutions and implementing as appropriate
- Oversee the design, development, and customization of technical training content
- Ensure proper documentation of training programs
- Monitor overall program effectiveness
- In partnership with various functional groups within GQO and Talent Management incorporate TM solutions into technical development strategies (as needed)
- Work closely with SME’s of procedural documents during life cycle of training (assess, design, develop, conduct, monitor)
- Works with managers, subject matter experts and other learning and development professionals in the need’s assessment, course design, coordination, implementation, and evaluation processes for training. Will conduct research and make recommendations regarding both internal and external resources
- Responds with a high level of customer service to training questions and requests
- Execute and communicate metrics related to technical development strategies and effectiveness
- Proficiency in basic instructional design principles and techniques. May provide instructional design support by providing feedback on and input into course material and design. Uses multimedia technology and tools in compliance with Stryker’s communication styles and standards
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years business experience, including 3+ years in HR, Quality, Talent Management, or training in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record in designing, deploying, and managing training efforts.
- Demonstrated expertise in adult learning theory, instructional design, and technical training content development including e-based learning.
- Experience in medical device, pharmaceutical, or other regulated business, and familiarity with manufacturing standards and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to influence management, business groups, and Subject Matter Expert (SME)’s toward a recommended action.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver instructor lead training at a high level.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite and understanding of learning management.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are driven to make healthcare better