Sr. Product Manager, People Analytics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Wayfair’s People Analytics team helps the company make thoughtful, data-driven decisions about its talent. We use data to drive meaningful change in how Wayfair builds the best team in home.
We’re seeking a Sr. Product Manager to build, lead, and execute on Wayfair’s end-to-end people analytics roadmap. In this role, you’ll drive impact by generating, sharing, and scaling people analytics insights for the broader Wayfair organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the long-term roadmap for processes and data products such as forecasting models, dashboards (e.g. Visier, Looker), and survey tools (e.g. Qualtrics), and recurring analyses (e.g. pay equity, attrition reporting)
- Partner closely with a team of people analysts, business intelligence analysts, and engineers to evolve our talent data model and design consumable, high-impact dashboards and visualizations
- Design and implement efficient processes including systemized approval from leadership surrounding headcount goals
- Automate recurring people analytics projects to deliver insight more regularly and scalably to leaders and stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders and leaders across Talent and the business to identify and prioritize our most critical people analytics analytics product and automation needs
- Communicate persuasively with senior leadership and partner teams via email and meetings to seek alignment and generate buy-in
- Lead and manage a high-performing team of analysts and project managers
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years experience in a data-driven and stakeholder-facing role
- Excellent analytical skills with experience turning data into actionable insights
- Strong sense of logic, critical thinking, and creativity when approaching process and governance
- Knowledge of SQL and Python or R; experience with Google BigQuery, Data Studio, Tableau or Looker a plus OR experience building headcount forecasts/financial models
- Experience collaborating across multiple stakeholder groups, communicating with diverse audiences, and balancing/negotiating priorities
- The integrity, maturity, and respect to handle and advise on extremely confidential, sensitive employee data
- Experience building, managing, and leading a team a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.