People Analytics & Strategy Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase is looking for a People Analytics Advisor who will act as the relationship manager between key stakeholder groups (e.g. HRBPs, COEs) and the People Analytics team. In this role, People Analytics Advisor will be responsible for consulting and developing data driven solutions to enable HR/Business leaders to make evidence-based decisions and support the alignment of People and Business strategies
If you thrive in an inclusive culture that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and learning from failed projects as much as it values successful ones, Coinbase is the right place for you. We are looking for an individual who can solve problems using a hypothesis driven approach and deliver actionable insights.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Influence partners and stakeholders through data-driven discussions
- Build key stakeholder relationships- Create awareness around “possibilities” of Analytical outcomes and focus on business outcomes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to continuously update analytics use cases with appropriate success metrics and key outcomes clearly defined
- Able to design, develop and deploy analytical models which might be prescriptive or predictive depending on the use-cases
- Act as Leader and SME for People Success Team in the Coinbase Community of Practice and share best practices
- Help with improving the data privacy and security and demonstrate judicious use of sensitive People data
- Mentor junior analysts and collaborate effectively with IT, EAA and Security teams
- Develop measurement frameworks and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure consistent definitions and segmentation of metrics
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- MS or Bachelors with 3+ years of experience in People Analytics or background in I/O Psychology, Organizational Design
- 2+ years of experience applying statistical methods such as GLM, longitudinal analysis, classification, dimension reduction, clustering
- Experience analyzing structured and unstructured data using tools such as R or Python
- Management/Strategy Consulting experience a plus
- Agile product development experience a plus
- Experience in designing and implementing A/B Testing, measuring and improving processes to enhance Employee experience
- 5+ years working with advanced analytics technologies/tools (Alteryx, Hyperion, Business Objects) to consolidate and analyze data across multiple data environments.
- Expert in data visualization tools (Tableau and/or PowerBI) and solid experiences developing SMART dashboards delivering insightful trends
- Experience with Snowflake SQL, R, Python, BI tools including Looker, Tableau
- Experience with Visual storytelling
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
buy and sell digital currency