Digital HR Transformation Principal Director
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Talent & Organization / Human Potential Practice helps clients co-create the workforce of the future. How? We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR, organizational and technology consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, digital enablement, change management and beyond. A large component of this lies within our HR transformation (HRT) function. We are looking for a Digital HR Transformation Senior Manager to continue to grow our team.
What would you do?
As a Digital HR Transformation practitioner your critical responsibilities would consist of the following:
- Define future state digital HR ecosystems of technologies (HCM/Experience platforms and best-of-breed/AI solutions) with the associated enablement roadmap and business case
- Design best-in-class digital HR operating models, digital innovation governance frameworks, and agile product/ experience management structures
- Support clients in selecting fit-for-purpose HR technology solutions that align with their HR/Talent strategy
- Partner with digital HR ecosystem vendors to bring the right technology innovation to clients, solving for specific business challenges
- Design and activate intelligent automation journeys (using RPA, conversational AI, extended reality, analytics, etc.), enabling HR operating models and enhancing employee experience
- Bring deep functional and technology expertise and market insights to clients in specific domains (e.g. talent acquisition, workforce planning, total rewards, learning, etc.)
- Help deliver Digital HR Transformation programs, designing and deploying an integrated digital core (with HCM/Experience platform solutions such as Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM Cloud, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Microsoft)
Who we need?
An HR technology pro who knows that helping companies leverage a ‘digital core’ is vital to success in the digital age. You’ve got the skills, the know-how and the tools to help us and our clients understand how advanced digital technologies can power an organization’s people strategy, and provide personalized, scalable, intelligent, and trusted capabilities to deliver business value and workplace experiences.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here is what you need
- You’ve got at least 8 years’ experience with a primary focus on at least one of the following areas:
- HR Technology Strategy & Roadmap
- HR IT Operating Model Design
- HR Technology Value Realization
- HR Analytics
- Robotics Process Automation
- Artificial Intelligence in HR
- HCM or Employee Experience Platforms Deployment
- At least 5 years working as a consulting practitioner
- You know how to design and roll out projects using cloud HR enablement solutions like Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Microsoft
- You’re familiar with the variety of innovative digital HR solutions available in the market
- Bachelors’ degree
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got at least 5 years’ experience working in consulting on Digital HR Transformation
Your application has been successfully submitted.