Head of People
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
Jeeves (S20), provides innovative banking infrastructure, credit and payment products to international Start-ups & SMBs. We are backed by Andreesen Horowitz (www.a16z.com) and seek to become the primary corporate card and payment infrastructure for startups and SMBs internationally. We are currently live in Mexico, Canada, UK and Europe. We have grown 8000%+ since launching in October 2020 and have more than 200 companies (including a large YC contingent) on Jeeves.
The Head of People would be responsible for:
- Managing our local country specific recruiting and process
- Ensuring a consistent interviewing, onboarding and company experience for all employees
- Act as though leader with leadership to develop company wide processes and practices
- Manage and build out a global team across the many regions Jeeves operates in
Jeeves is a results driven organization that prides itself on enabling team members with technology so they can realize their fullest potential in whichever area they
- Ability to work in fast paced, constantly changing, multi country environment
- Prior experience either in fintech or SaaS (and ideally running an org across regions)
Your application has been successfully submitted.