Coordinator People Acquisition
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) is a leader in live entertainment experiences. The Company presents or hosts a broad array of events in its diverse collection of venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre and The Chicago Theatre. MSG Entertainment is also building a new state-of-the-art venue in Las Vegas, MSG Sphere at The Venetian, and has announced plans to build a second MSG Sphere in London, pending necessary approvals. In addition, the Company features the original production – the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces the Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG Entertainment umbrella is Tao Group Hospitality, with entertainment dining and nightlife brands including Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, Beauty & Essex and Cathédrale. More information is available at www.msgentertainment.com.
The Coordinator People Acquisition is the entry-level position within the People Acquisition team. This position will provide support for all recruitment functions including managing the recruiting process by scheduling interviews, offer generation and onboarding new hires.
The position requires the ability to maintain high level of accuracy and precision in the output of work, consistently performing at a high-intensity pace and manage self and work with judgement, tact and initiative. He/She/They will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the smooth running of projects and operations.
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
• Manage key administrative processes that include but are not limited to: interview coordination, candidate management, and maintaining recruitment process knowledge.
• Corresponds to candidates and potential applicants by answering incoming calls / emails and serving as a resource of information throughout the recruitment cycle.
• Interfaces with internal resources and outside vendors regarding pre-employment requirements, including background checks and New Hire orientations
• Provide a world-class candidate experience.
• Ensure the administrative support needs of the recruiters, managers and candidates are met promptly and with precision.
• Assist with administrative process in the Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS)
• Position may involve sourcing / screening resumes for various positions and conducting initial phone screens with applicants
• Participle in hiring events and job fairs as needed.
• Assist with recruiting workflow reports out of ICIMS for reporting and analytics needs
• Ensure data integrity in ATS by ensuring all necessary information / documents are uploaded and accessible
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 1-3 years related HR or Recruitment Experience
• Exceptional ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously with strict attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Previous experience in HR or Recruitment, with knowledge of recruitment processes prefer
• Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and HRIS systems required
• Excel skills strongly preferred
Candidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred.
Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.