(HR) Project Manager, Total Rewards
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WHO WE ARE:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. We've built arguably the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences around the world. We are exceptionally proud of our colleagues who help foster an open culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
Work with the Global Total Rewards team as well as various HR & IT teams in developing and implementing solutions for Take-Two You will be a part of the Project Management Office and will be responsible for management of the entire project lifecycle from project conception through implementation and deployment.
What You'll Take On:
- Proven track record of managing multiple, complex, large scale, HR and HRIS projects.
- Own project goals using expertise to encourage a sense of shared purpose within the project team.
- Creatively use different PMO methodologies build project plans to fit customers' needs and deliver within budget on desired outcomes.
- Coordination of projects and teams among HR, IT, Legal, Finance, and more.
- Ability to work directly with the HR and Technology teams to ensure successful implementation of custom solutions.
- Compile and analyze data to provide decision support and help drive the business in areas such as turnover reduction engagement, cost management, and retention.
- Participate in compensation surveys and benchmarks positions for evaluation against market. Maintains up to date job descriptions.
- Manage incoming reporting requests and provide ad-hoc project support and analysis as needed.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- At least 5 years of direct experience successfully managing IT projects.
- Understanding of traditional project management techniques; expertise in Agile methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Information Systems, Business or other related major.
- Knowledge of HRIS, payroll, and CRM systems. Experience with Workday is a plus.
- Strong understanding of enterprise level technology solutions including hosting, enterprise software solutions and hardware implementation projects.
- Ability to understand and analyze financial data e.g. costs/ benefits analysis, ROI, capitalization rules, etc. as well as HR systems, processes, procedures and projects.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on crafting environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to crafting and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.