Chief People Officer
Key member of both the HR senior leadership team, reporting to VP-Human Resources Operations for LifeBridge Health and to Northwest Hospital's executive leadership team, reporting to the President. Has direct accountability for the HR function at Northwest Hospital. Responsible for the operational implementation of the cultural roadmap, support of the staffing stabilization plan for both short and long term, talent management, employee engagement and employment practices.
- Act as a strategic partner to the hospital leadership team for continuous process improvement and employee relations. Help identify options and solutions to business challenges and workplace issues, including a post-COVID return to work plan.
- Provide credible guidance to colleagues in the area of accountability, employee engagement, recognition, recruitment, staff development and performance coaching.
- Lead and support the attainment of a culture of high trust and engagement at entity hospital.
- Develop programs that will support a focus on diversity, equity and inclusion. Foster a culture where individual differences are supported, appreciated and respected.
- Develop HR capability to deliver service and operational excellence. Drive core process improvement to reduce administrative bottlenecks, minimize cycle time and promote best practices.
- Focus on improvement in operational efficiencies within HR and overall improvement in the employee experience.
- Further develop and mentor the HR team and the impact they make by supporting their customers, further deepening the role of the HR team as trusted, credible, strategic partners.
- Support the designing and advancing of strategies and initiatives that further drive toward measurable improvements in human resources imperatives. Support the advancement of best practices and the effectiveness of HR programs across the organization
- Support and develop diversity and inclusion plans for recruitment, performance evaluation and succession at entity hospital, as well as the processes and systems that develop internal talent.
- Assist in defining and transitioning the organization's culture towards improved outcome orientation, customer service, quality enhancement, and cost effectiveness.
- Positively influence the organization's financial performance, patient experience, employee engagement, and quality initiatives through the development of human capital and operating improvements.
- Support innovative recruitment processes that further improve process, time to fill, and strategic sourcing that yields quality candidates and develops as much of a pipeline of talent as possible.
- An undergraduate degree and graduate degree is preferred.
- A SPHR designation is preferred.
- 10+ HR Leadership experience
Please note: As a condition of employment, if not already completed, all new hires are required to receive the first dose of the COVID-19 Vaccination Series prior to their Occupational Health pre-employment assessment, and scheduled to complete the Vaccine Series within the first thirty (30) days of employment.
As one of the largest health care providers in Maryland, with 13,000 team members, We strive to CARE BRAVELY for over 1 million patients annually. LifeBridge Health includes Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Northwest Hospital, Carroll Hospital, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center and Hospital and Grace Medical Center, as well as our Community Physician Enterprise, Center for Hope, Practice Dynamics, and business partners: LifeBridge Health & Fitness, ExpressCare and HomeCare of Maryland.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
LifeBridgeHealth’s network of facilities, physicians and specialists deliver quality health-related services to people in the greater Baltimore region...