Emerging Talent Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Emerging Talent Coordinator
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Emerging Talent Coordinator on our University Relations team in Round Rock, TX or Hopkinton, MA.
Join us as an Emerging Talent Coordinator (ETR) on our University Relations team located in Remote U.S. to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
It takes high-caliber people with passion, energy and commitment to create and deliver technologies that drive human progress. So we need exceptional people to find that talent. The University Relations (UR) Team within the Talent Acquisition (TA) is responsible for promoting a positive image of Dell and recruiting interns and recent graduates to the company. We take into account complex factors to build talent acquisition strategies that achieve business objectives while ensuring a high-quality experience for candidates and business partners.
North America UR team, with team members across the US including: California, Texas, Massachusetts, Wisconsin, Georgia and Florida, is excited to add an Emerging Talent Coordinator to the team! The ETC will align with our Diversity Campus Managers to support planning, strategy & logistics of campus events. Additionally, the ETC will act the primary point of contact with assigned core schools to enhance and maintain relationships.
- Partner with Talent Strategists and Campus Managers to help develop campus strategies: research schools, events, clubs, career fairs and assist in planning unique, diverse recruiting events.
- Collaborate with Talent Strategists and Campus Managers on event logistics: save-the-dates, create itineraries, catering, shipping, etc.
- Engage with Dell’s partner schools: act as primary contact, prepare presentations, communicate pre/post season updates.
- Serve as liaison with external vendor to ensure all events are scheduled and executed per Dellguidelines.
- Partner with Intern Program Manager by attending and engaging in local summer intern activities.
- Minimum 3years’ professional work experience
- Some travel required based on campus events.
- Phenomenal organization skills to track detailed information on candidates and events.
- Strong communication skills: ability to work with senior leaders and drive meetings with the business.
- Experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations and/or Human Resources or equivalent professional experience
- Previous work experience in a HR or Talent Acquisition
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R180446
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help you build your digital future and transform how you work, live and play.