People Operations Coordinator
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a People Operations Coordinator to help us continue to scale our people experience through maintaining and enhancing our HR tech stack operations.
About the role
- Location: Remote-US
- Temp (6 months)
As a People Operations Coordinator, you’ll …
- Ensure that our HRIS workflows are up to date for pre-boarding and onboarding
- Complete Webflow’s pre-boarding checklist including creating Kudoboards to welcome new team members, ensure new hires have submitted their introductions prior to start date, schedule and invite team members to Webflow Welcome Call on Day 1
- Complete first day tasks for Webflow’s onboarding checklist including adding new hires to the right Slack channels, greeting new hires on the appropriate Slack channels, ensuring their manager introduces new team members to Webflow via Slack
- Run and distribute multiple reports across systems to ensure data is flowing correctly across our HRIS tech stack and other vendors that we utilize for Total Rewards and People Operations
- Intake requests for change of location, leaves of absence, and other changes and input information into our internal tracker
- Assist with data entry and other day-to-day administrative tasks related to People Operations
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a People Operations Coordinator if you:
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Have a proven ability to handle confidential team member data and use discretion when asked for information related to our team members
- Have previous People or Talent operations experience
- Enjoy learning about various aspects of the People lifecycle and contributing to a high performing team
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- Medical benefits (100% premium covered by Webflow only if working 30hrs+/wk)
- SICK accruals (accrued based on hours worked)
- PTO accruals (accrued based on hours worked) (Interns not eligible)
- Company (8) fixed holidays (if on a normal scheduled day e.g. if holiday falls on Monday and scheduled to work 6hrs on Monday, those 6hrs would be paid as a company holiday)
- 401(k) (Interns not eligible)
- Voluntary Accident & Hospital Supplemental Insurance
- Job protection during protected leaves
- Monthly wifi reimbursement
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification will be required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
the modern way to build for the web