UserTesting® was founded in 2007, crossed $100M in revenue in 2020, and began trading under USER on the NYSE in 2021. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with regional offices in Atlanta, Edinburgh, and Singapore. A trusted company by top brands for 14+ years, UserTesting has over 2,500 customers in 45 countries including more than half of the world’s top 100 most valuable brands according to Forbes.
A leader in video-based human insight, we believe the path to human understanding starts with shared insight—seeing and hearing how another person engages with the world around them and taking in their perspective. We’re for capturing the kind of human responses that don’t show up in a spreadsheet. This is what inspires us, and it’s how we enable companies to connect with their audiences, authentically, through an experience that’s uniquely, and intentionally, human.
We’re proud to have been named to the Inc. Best-Led Companies of 2021 and the Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 lists, along with having received a variety of additional workplace and corporate growth awards. Choosing to join our team means being part of a passionate group focused on transforming the way companies understand their customers and build better products and experiences. Come join us and help us build the engine for human understanding!
About the Team:
The People Analyst is a newly created role to support our People Operations team. The successful hire is an experienced, hands-on analyst looking to make an immediate impact on the business. Based in the US, and reporting to the Senior Manager, with a dotted line to the VP, People Operations, you will work on global HR/Compensation projects and initiatives, and serve as a consultant to Recruiters, People Business Partners and managers as well as provide HR analytics reporting.
UserTesting has a positive, fun, and supportive culture. We look for people who are kind, strive to get better, put customers first, drive results, and keep it simple. We celebrate diversity, creativity and above all, collaboration. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we hope you apply.
- Develop HR analytics reporting in collaboration with team members.
- Support in the administration and analysis of the annual compensation programs (merit, promotion, equity refresh, bonus)
- Enable data-driven decision making through ad hoc reporting and analysis, to highlight key trends.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for reporting/analysis for the People Operations team.
- Handle employee or stakeholder queries/issues and escalate them where appropriate.
- Provide ad hoc support for People Business Partners, recruiters for offer creation and compensation related queries.
- Provide support in the preparation of management reports, dashboards, data audits or analysis of trends.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
What We’re Looking For In This Role:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Human Resources or other related fields.
- 4-6 years relevant experience in HR / Data analysis. Technology industry experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data.
- Excellent teamwork skills and advanced proficiency in excel.
- Proven effectiveness working in a dynamic, fast-paced, global environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent detail-orientation, with a high level of accuracy and the ability to detect inconsistencies in data.
- Strong planning, organizational and project management skills.
- Experience in building dashboards. Workday (HRIS systems) and Greenhouse (Talent Management systems) experience preferred.
- Ability to be solution-oriented and help solve problems, make complex / manual processes more effective and automated and deliver creative fixes to nuanced issues.
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information, issues and events.
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Aside from a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, we’re also growing the team quickly–join us!
UserTesting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
UserTesting will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable. For jobs located in the United States, we prefer candidates located in or near one of these cities: Atlanta, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Austin, and Boston. We may consider candidates in certain other cities on a case by case basis. #li-remote
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing askPeopleOps@usertesting.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Experience what your customers experience with real-time video feedback.