People Operations Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
We’re looking for a People Operations Specialist to help deliver an exceptional experience to our employees, managers and internal stakeholders, while administering people programs, policies and practices. As a part of the People Team, you’ll support and assist the amazing team that drives Pinterest’s success. This is a full time, remote eligible position.
What you’ll do:
- Be the first line of response when our employees, managers and other internal stakeholders come to the People Team for help
- Provide employees, managers and internal stakeholders with accurate, consistent, compassionate and timely responses and explanations regarding HR related questions and issues on guidelines, processes and offerings
- Process employee life cycle data transactions in Workday and our other HR systems
- Lead the coordination of important People Team programs such as data auditing, employment verifications, and managing our ticketing queue
- Support reorganizations and other complex projects involving employee movement
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements when executing transactions
- Create, edit and maintain guides and playbooks related to HR operations
What we’re looking for:
- Experience using HRIS tools including core HR, recruiting, reporting or performance management systems (Workday experience required)
- Ability to make progress in ambiguous situations and make confident decisions with a sense of urgency
- Independent management of daily work while continuously looking for ways to scale and enhance our services
- Strong attention to detail and an understanding of basic data compliance, auditing and adherence to controls
- Ability to respond to everyone with professionalism, compassion and efficiency
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love.