Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Strategy Partner
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters.
This role can be based in New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Detroit, Omaha, San Francisco, Sunnyvale, or Carpinteria.
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers both hybrid or remote work options, meaning you can work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what’s best for you and when it is important for your team to be together, or this role can be performed remotely in most locations in the country of employment.
At LinkedIn, we believe Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging are critical to success in achieving our vision of creating economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce, and to achieving our business objectives. We think of “DIBs” in 3 ways: Diversity refers the composition of our team (who is in the building); Inclusion refers to the extent to which employees from all backgrounds have a voice in decision-making and resource allocation (who has a seat at the table); Belonging represents the extent to which employees can bring their authentic selves to work. We believe that we need to invest in all three areas to unlock the full potential of our workforce and achieve our goals. LinkedIn's platform, relationships and employee base put us in a unique position among companies to have transformative impact in diversity and inclusion both at our company and in the broader professional world. Our team is tasked with making that happen, and we are looking for exceptional people to help us in our mission.
This DIBs Strategy Partner function is new for our DIBs team, and will serve in a strategic advisory capacity, partnering with HRBPs, Talent Acquisition, and business leaders to develop and operationalize D&I strategy for a particular function: our Global Business Organization. As an ambassador and thought partner to the business, this role will identify areas of need and influence adoption of key programs and initiatives.
In this role you will:
- Help the Global Business Organization learn how to operationalize on its DIBs vision and capitalize on opportunities and resources along the way
- Support and consult on DIBs strategy and development, scoping and framing for VP- and Dir- level organizations.
- Serve as a knowledgeable, trusted thought partner on DIBs topics for HR Business Partners, Employee Relations, other GTO collaborators, as well as business leaders
- Serve as a strategic advisor and coach for HRBPs aligned to the Global Business Organization
- Implement and influence change management for DIBs programs, in collaboration with other GTO partners
- Serve as primary liaison to DIBs team for questions and requests from the business
- Advise functional tiger teams, ensuring alignment between bespoke initiative work and DIBs team philosophy & strategy
- 8+ years of work experience, most in a program or advisory/consulting capacity role
- Experience in operationalizing a strategic vision
- Strong subject matter expertise in diversity, equity and inclusion
- Strong communicator and collaborator, with the ability to build relationships, manage stakeholder expectations and influence employees across all levels of the company
- Ability to prioritize among many initiatives to focus on most important work
- Ability to communicate and align on priorities with stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Experience with change management across large organizations, pertaining to both processes and culture
- Experience building, leading, and scaling initiatives in a matrixed organization
- Experience with large and small group facilitation
- Experience with coaching & developing leaders
- Background and familiarity with HR functional areas
- Comfortable managing through ambiguity
- Knowledge of and connections to partners and other practitioners in the DIBs space
LinkedIn is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
As required by C.R.S.
8-5-201(2): (Colorado only) The minimum pay for this role is $128,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
The total compensation package for this position may also include annual performance bonus, stock and benefits. For additional information, visit: https://careers.linkedin.com/benefits
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: https://lnkd.in/equalemploymentopportunity2017. Please reference the following information for more information: https://legal.linkedin.com/content/dam/legal/LinkedIn_EEO_Statement_2020.pdf. Please reference the following information for more information: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at email@example.com and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful