People Operations Specialist
Chronosphere is the provider of the only observability platform that puts engineering organizations back in control by taming rampant data growth and cloud-native complexity, delivering increased business confidence. Teams at startups to well-known global brands in the Fortune 500 around the world trust Chronosphere to help them operate scalable, highly available and resilient applications.
Chronosphere is looking for trailblazers who are experts in their space and are passionate about creating meaningful solutions for engineers and digital businesses.
Chronosphere is a series C startup with more than $250M in funding and a $1B+ valuation. We’re a remote-first company, backed by Greylock, Lux Capital, General Atlantic, Addition and Founders Fund.
About the role
We're looking for a phenomenal People Operations/Employee Experience Specialist to continue, develop, and broaden our logistics, onboarding, and company-wide experiences to Chronospherians in the Seattle, NYC, and Vilnius offices and remote teams across the US and in the EU. This is a hands-on role on our international People team in a fast growing early stage startup. You’ll work across a variety of people operation tasks to ensure great employee experiences and act as our culture ambassador in our West coast hub in Seattle/Bellevue.
- Onboard new employees and ensure they have access to necessary tools and perks (Kantola, Modern Health, etc…)
- Support company-wide trainings for all-new hires
- Administer our recognition program Kudos
- Keep track of and analyze different People metrics
- Identify automation process opportunities and work on ongoing process improvement projects
- Event support (both virtual and in person)
- Covid-response support, in conjunction with HR
- Support employee engagement initiatives (including, but not limited to engagement surveys, pulse surveys, and strategies to increase engagement at large)
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days, you will start to form relationships with the team, learn about the company and internal processes. You will start taking over and working on a variety of people operation tasks.
After 3 months, you will identify automation process opportunities and start working on process improvements, you will also start leading and owning people operations projects, and become Chronosphere culture ambassador.
- 2+ years of experience as a People Operations specialist or similar role
- Great organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to handle confidential data and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thoughtfulness, flexibility and a positive attitude
- Experience with using a Mac and Google products (Google Mail, Calendar and Docs), HRIS (Rippling or similar)
- Excited by the thought of working in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
Reporting to Head of Employee Experience
- Health insurance coverage
- Free lunches
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
Chronosphere is an equal opportunity employer. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't line up exactly with the job description. Your skills, passion, and desire to make a difference will stand out. At Chronosphere, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge the standard. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Scalable, flexible, and reliable cloud-native observability that puts you back in control.