Director, Diversity & Inclusion
Location: 1 World Trade Center, New York, NY
Condé Nast is a global media company producing the highest quality content with a footprint of more than 1 billion consumers in 32 territories through print, digital, video and social platforms. The company’s portfolio includes many of the world’s most respected and influential media properties including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit and Wired, among others. Condé Nast Entertainment was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.
- Design, develop and implement innovative D&I strategies, programs and initiatives with proven impact;
- Integrate D&I into all People strategies and processes; partner with People leaders across the global network;
- Advise on the development and implementation of diversity recruitment, retention and promotion practices including the expansion of existing initiatives;
- Leverage data and metrics to measure progress and impact, inform our approach and communicate priorities.
- Integrate D&I into the business strategy; partner with business leaders and brand leaders across the network to provide strategic advice and ensure accountability
- Strengthen the Conde Nast brand as a firm that values and celebrates diversity;
- Develop D&I Communications strategy; partner with Communications team to implement
- Manage the D&I budget
- Partner with CN D&I leaders to share good practices
- Develop and manage partnerships with external organizations for recruiting, research, insights, best practices, benchmarking, community and charitable giving
- Consistently provide an outsider perspective and insight to challenge biased thinking and behavior
Experience & Capabilities
- Proven track record of working with senior stakeholders to deliver I&D outcomes; 8-10+ years of experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (required); Master’s degree preferred
- Experience working in a global environment operating across multiple geographies, cultures and organizational
- Strong analytical skills
- Requires a high level of discretion and the ability to manage confidential information, exercise sound judgment and manage risk
- Impactful relationship builder from the highest, executive levels to entry-level; able to influence important decisions
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent project management skills
What happens next?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status and other legally protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Condé Nast is a global media company, home to iconic brands including Vogue, GQ, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Glamour and Wired.