People Operations Manager
Hi, we’re Lively. Are you?
We’re revolutionizing hearing care. We’re on a mission to empower tens of millions of people to hear better through convenient, personalized hearing care — at a fraction of the cost thanks to telemedicine. We’re led by a crew of enormously talented thinkers, creators, and doers who are as collaborative as they are compassionate (and passionate). It’s an exciting time to be here.
So, why Lively?
In three years, we went from a scrappy startup to a leader in the direct-to-consumer hearing care space with the backing of our parent company GN, a global pioneer in intelligent audio solutions, to prove it. We’re a data-thirsty, outcomes-driven group that cares as deeply about our employees as we do our customers. If you’re looking for a place that will challenge you intellectually and creatively, a place that will cultivate your career and support your growth, come join our growing team.
About the role.
We are seeking a People Operations Manager to join the People Team at Lively. This individual, in partnership with the Head of People, will own the end-to-end employee experience. This role will shape the culture and rhythms of a growing organization through thoughtful process development, communications and individual support of our distributed, remote-first team.
What you’ll do.
- Act as the first point of contact for employees throughout their life cycle with Lively, supporting individuals and their managers through onboarding, promotions, big life moments, exits and everything in-between, and driving the cross-functional efforts with our partners in Finance, IT and Legal.
- Iterate on existing processes and policies to ensure our systems scale with our organization, and that they sustain an inclusive and equitable environment.
- Facilitate our company engagement programs, including our weekly All Hands, monthly company events, and semi-annual employee engagement survey; and drive forward new initiatives based on employee feedback.
- Ensure Lively remains compliant with all relevant local, state and federal regulations; monitor, communicate and track compliance needs, and in partnership with our General Counsel and Head of People, critically assess the impact of new regulations and drive forward plans to implement needed changes.
- Partner with our onsite team and co-working space vendor to ensure a safe, comfortable and welcoming in-person experience across Lively’s office spaces.
- Support additional initiatives, alongside the People and Senior Leadership teams, including learning and development opportunities, DEIB efforts, events planning and others.
What you’ll bring.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a People Operations or HR role
- Demonstrated experience competently handling sensitive information with sound judgment
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally; experience working in remote or hybrid organizations a plus
Why we love it here.
Changing lives and revolutionizing hearing care sounds like serious business. And it is. But we know how to have fun along the way. Case in point: our energizing weekly all-hands meetings where you’ll smile so much your smile muscles might get sore.
It helps that we have such a diverse crew — so you’ll fit right in. The Lively family includes actors, sommeliers, top-chefs, a former professional rollerblader (yep, that’s a thing), dancers, black belts, filmmakers and countless four-legged furry sidekicks.
Even our benefits are Lively.
- You’re worth it. Our compensation is competitive, and our 401k plan includes a 4% match.
- Take care of yourself and your loved ones. We offer excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance and contribute generously to it. Adding a new member to your family? We also provide 12-weeks paid parental leave.
- Fill that well! Whether you check out America’s natural treasures or just veg out on your couch, enjoy your paid time off. We encourage time off.
- Nomnom on us. Lively offers a weekly lunch stipend. (Pro tip: Groceries count.)
Lively Hearing Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. If you receive an offer of employment from Lively, you will need to go through the E-Verify process of digital verification of your employment authorization documents as provided on the Form I-9. Participation in E-Verify does not limit your right to work and verification will only be completed after you become an employee with Lively.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Hear Simply. Listen Lively.