Global Director of Talent Acquisition
Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via mobile and desktop app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern earning and lending platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
Global Director of Talent Acquisition
Location: Hybrid to Atlanta, GA or Remote anywhere in the Southeastern US
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Director to design and implement recruiting strategies for our company. If you have previous experience in a senior recruiting position and know how to build a strong employer brand, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help us grow our teams with qualified employees and achieve our business goals.
We are looking for a Global Director of Talent Acquisition who is passionate about talent, digital, next-gen analytics, culture, and experience. In this role, you will drive and manage the recruitment for the organization, reporting into the Global VP of Employee Experience.
- Creating strategic approaches to identifying and attracting diverse candidates
- Leverage analytics, insights, and research in assessing the TA process, future hiring plans, market drivers and talent pools.
- Collaborate with executive-level hiring managers, HR business partners, and key stakeholders to develop sourcing and hiring strategies for the most complex executive hiring needs
- You will manage, lead, and build relationships with executive leaders across the organization. • Act as a strategic advisor to hiring managers, sharing market trends, insights and managing expectations
- Identify and partner with external Executive Search Partners and Vendors
- Assessment and Selection of individuals to ensure Celsius identifies the best talent to support growth
- The ideal candidate has a track record in leading a large recruitment team from high-performing, high-growth technology companies and is excited to take on new challenges
- Strong influencing and communication skills and ability to drive results
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with executives
- Knowledge of complex executive compensation packages
- 8+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Executive presence and presentation skills • Experience with ATS
- Experience closing executive-level candidates and negotiating compensation packages
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Director or similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing full cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g., social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners, and candidates)
- Experience with strategic workforce planning and analytics to develop a talent pool for current and future talent needs
- Proven people leader, in addition, to strong capability of leading through influence across cultures
- Demonstrated experience advancing the long-term talent agenda, while executing on short-term initiatives
- Strong project management and process management skills with ability to collaborate with and lead others through influence
- Tolerance for ambiguity balanced with the ability to organize and shape practical solutions to complex problem.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Buy, swap, earn, borrow and send crypto – all in one app, with zero fees.