People Data Business Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Meta, we pride ourselves on making data-informed decisions. This includes not only decisions we make about our platform, which serves over 2 billion users, but also how we learn more about our most valuable asset – our people. Our HR Partnerships People Analytics team plays a key role in surfacing data, insights and research to HR BPs and Business Leaders informing key strategic decisions to help attract, develop, motivate, and retain top talent.
The People Data Business Analyst is responsible for providing accurate and reliable business insights to HR Business Partners across Meta. We are currently looking for business analysts who will work closely with HR BPs and Analytics Business Partners to develop scalable narratives to support people related business decisions at all levels of the company. The successful candidate will collaborate with various cross-functional partners to effectively organize and distill data into actionable, context-driven narratives that can be delivered to HR Business Partners and Business Leaders at scale.
People Data Business Analyst
- Combine business context and people data into scalable insights
- Identify opportunities for new solutions, such as templates or dashboards to solve recurring business needs
- Develop relationships with HR Business Partners to understand and address analytics and process improvement opportunities
- Partner with data teams to design and implement data-driven solutions
- Effectively communicate with cross-functional partners and internal teams to prioritize and deliver solutions according to established timelines
- Proactively manage stakeholder expectations, manage escalations and resolve issues in a prompt and professional manner
- 3+ years of experience working with SQL or relational database
- 2+ years of experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Power BI or Visier
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience effectively communicating with clients about their support needs and requirements, managing the intake process, and asking discerning questions to scope and solve the requests
- Experience distilling ambiguous stakeholder requirements into actionable business questions
- Demonstrate judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data and business issues
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g., headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics)
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, etc.)
- Experience with data management, specifically with building data systems and validating reports from disparate systems
- Experience with R or Python
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $153,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses