People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are:
Here at Odeko, we believe that humans achieve more when they control their own destiny. That’s why we’re creating best-in-class solutions that empower small businesses to realize their big dreams -- starting with our mobile ordering app and supply chain management service. With Odeko, coffee shops and cafés can increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint effortlessly.
We’re a passionate team of dreamers and builders, determined to liberate small businesses from the not-so-fun aspects of the job so that they can focus on what’s fun and important.
Odeko builds mobile ordering and supply chain management software for coffee shops and cafés. It’s our goal to help these small businesses increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint. We are passionate about our customers, and we rely on an ambitious team that operates within a collaborative environment to deliver on our mission.
About the role:
We’re looking for an organized and passionate People Coordinator to support how Odeko attracts talent and keeps our employees happy and fulfilled.
How you'll make an impact:
- Provide administrative assistance to the People team
- Schedule phone screens and interviews
- Provide recruiting assistance for Operations roles
- Maintain job descriptions
- Maintain Greenhouse records and job posting platforms (Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Prepare offer letters
- Assist with new employee onboarding
- Maintain referral bonus program
- Assist with People team programs including performance management, employee engagement and culture
- 2+ years Coordinator or Assistant experience, preferably in Talent Acquisition or HR functions
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, with strong problem solving skills – you’re excited by growth stage environments
- Desire to grow and gain experience within HR
- You share in our passion for coffee!
Why you’ll love working at Odeko:
- Remote first work environment
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k Matching available
- Collaborative culture
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building software for small businesses