People & Culture Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is an urban oasis nestled in the residential side of Brickell surrounded by Miami’s favorite neighborhoods. The Hotel offers a relaxing two-acre pool terrace, Equinox Fitness Center & Spa, multi-million dollar art collection, an award winning steakhouse - EDGE Steak & Bar, and connects guests to Miami’s most alluring and vibrant destinations recommended by in-house experts.
The role will have direct involvement in various People and Culture functions, including: recruitment, learning and development, employee relations, retention, employee communications, career development and wage & hour compliance.
Reinforce the Four Seasons People & Culture strategy to identify, assess and acquire the highest qualified people in the marketplace to sustain our overall position as the undisputed leader in luxury lodging and support our future growth and development.
Deliver workplace learning, performance improvement programs, and initiatives to best achieve long-term business success; add value in meeting the hotel’s needs by identifying and implementing learning and performance improvement strategies that support the hotel’s strategic direction; promotes a continuous learning culture.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to attract and recruit new, dynamic talent to Four Seasons who compliment the vision of the hotel.
- The ability to react and adjust to changing business environments while implementing efficient workflow processes.
- Strong organizational and project management ability.
- High level of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with HRIS systems; WorkDay preferred.
- Mastery of the English language in all forms. Spanish is a plus.
- Knowledge of labor laws: Local, State and Federal.
- Two to four years of employment in a related position
- College education or equivalent experience required.
Benefits Four Season Employees Enjoy
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The story of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, which opened its first hotel in 1961, is a tale of continual innovation, remarkable expansion and a sing...