DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion) Program Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About our group:
We recognize that diversity is a key to Seagate’s continued success. But diversity alone is not enough; to build a thriving culture, we must also address and mitigate any systemic barriers to inclusion that exist for many underrepresented and minority groups. It is through this combined and holistic approach to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) that we cultivate a workplace environment where all employees feel safe, respected, welcome, and valued.
The DEI team in partnership with Inclusion champions across the company remain focused on attracting, retaining, and developing diverse and underrepresented talent. To achieve this, we leverage strategic diversity partnerships with key stakeholders in our communities, and partner with our global employee resource groups to increase education and foster inclusion.
About the role - you will:
- Partner with DE&I leaders to execute on corporate inclusion priorities
- Manage global employee resource group programs as well as provide guidance and support for all chapters globally
- Partner with external organizations that align with Seagate hiring, development, and inclusion goals
- Deliver all DE&I communication deliverables including Inside Seagate stories in partnership with Internal Communications and external social media
- Support DE&I external industry recognition
- Maintain all internal and external DE&I assets (websites, directories, marketing collateral)
- Provide data insights and recommendations to integrate DE&I into Talent Management, Recruitment, Retention, Learning and Development strategies
- Support the development and distribution of global diversity scorecards
- Interest in advancing workplace culture and employee engagement in the areas of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Ability to build global relationships
- Creative and open to learning
- Champion and advocate for Inclusion
Your experience includes:
- Prior working experience in one or more areas of Human Resources (preferably in a DE&I role)
- Working across cultures, diverse employees and stakeholders
- Effective Communications (Writing, Delivery of Presentations)
- Program/Project Management skills
Colorado's 2021 Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (SB 19-085) requires we inform you of the estimated base salary range for this position: $64,200.00 – $93,500.00.00. Actual salary range is based on fair market value of the role in the geography in which you live based on the requirements of the job and your skills. This posted salary range is a good faith and reasonable estimate, and Seagate reserves the right to adjust this range depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
Seagate offers comprehensive benefits to its eligible employees; including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long term disability, annual variable pay bonus, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, flexible and dependent care spending accounts, health care spending account, flexible time off/vacation, paid holidays and paid parental leave.
Preferably, one of our primary US sites, but open to a US Virtual Worker with the right skillset.
Our Longmont product-design campus is nestled against the foothills with exceptional views of the Rocky Mountains. Here at work, you can grab breakfast and lunch in the on-site cafeteria or get an afternoon espresso, prepared by a professional barista. Our 1,500+ employees enjoy an active on-site experience from sporting activities (get in a few laps at lunch on our 1-mile walking path around campus, play ping-pong or volleyball, or stop in our 24- hour fitness center for a group or individual workout) to community service and many employee resource groups including Pride!, Women’s Leadership Network and a Young Professionals Network.
Our Bloomington campus spans two suburbs, Edina and Bloomington, and serves as the Recording Head development and manufacturing arm of Seagate. Located in the heart of a bustling community, Seagate offers an on-site café, or if you prefer, you can drive to one of many restaurants just minutes away. Need to grab a gift over lunch time? Shopping is abundant in the area. If working out is your thing, the on-site fully equipped fitness center hosts wellness programs, outdoor activities, tournaments and group workouts. Looking for something more laid back? Reset in one of our meditation rooms, or simply take a walk around our indoor walking path. On-site cultural festivals, celebrations and community volunteer opportunities also abound.
Our Shakopee campus is located 25 minutes southwest of Minneapolis in a setting with a rural vibe – it overlooks a horse racing track and stables, yet it has great entertainment venues close by as well. With wide-open spaces, the campus has plenty of space for running, biking, shooting some hoops or playing volleyball over lunch. If working out is your thing, the on-site fully equipped fitness center hosts wellness programs, tournaments and group workouts. Hungry? Seagate offers an on-site café with freshly sourced foods and specialty coffees, or if you prefer, drive to one of many restaurants just minutes away.
Location: Remote United States, Longmont, United States, Normandale, United States, Shakopee, United States
Travel: Up to 10%
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A global leader for over 40 years, Seagate Technology crafts precision-engineered data storage and management solutions.