Chief People Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Transak is a tool to buy cryptocurrency using cards, bank transfer, and other fiat payment methods. It is also a developer integration that is integrated by Metamask, Anchor Protocol, Decentraland, and over 100 other applications. We solve the onboarding problem for these apps, allowing them to onboard their users from fiat to crypto. We grew 37x year on year from 2020 to 2021 and are projecting another 10x growth this year. We are a profitable company and backed with over $18M in funding from top investors such as Consensys. We are a remote-first company, and we are hiring in Miami, New York, London, and Bangalore. We don't require team to come into an office but provide the option to do so. We prefer to congregate around these cities to make it easier to get together and connect. Our company values are transparency, company before individual, customer focus, and being data-driven.
More on our values here: https://www.notion.so/transak/...
Mission: Making web3 applications accessible.
Vision: To be the market leader in web3 on-boarding
North Star Metric: GTV (gross transaction volume) of money on/off-boarded to web3.
About the Chief People Officer position
We are looking for an experienced Chief People Officer to ensure that all human resources (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and, given the seniority of the position, will be part of senior leadership, and help to run the company from a people-first point-of-view.
Transak hires people from the UK, India, and USA, so you will be required to manage local resources to ensure that processes are in place for all regions.
Chief People Officer responsibilities are:
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Overseeing talent acquisition
- Acting to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Overseeing all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
- Overseeing the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Serving as the point of contact for employment relations
- Monitoring adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Dealing with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
What we are looking for:
- Experience as a Chief People Officer - because Transak is growing so fast, you need to have experience to scale your department and be a confident leader from day one
- Intelligence and flexibility - we are looking for evidence that you can adapt and make good decisions in a dynamic environment
- Mission driven and team player - you should be joining to be a part of achieving our mission. Onboarding to web3 should excite you and you should be willing to put the mission first and be a team player
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making web3 applications accessible