This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe is on an extraordinary growth trajectory, with over 6,000 Stripes spread across 14 offices worldwide and growing. Together, we are building the economic infrastructure of the internet, helping small startups and the world’s biggest companies build products, create jobs, and scale their efforts globally.
One of the key drivers to our success is an exceptional emphasis on our people. We believe that our competitive advantage lies in our talent and that we can build a sustainable advantage by enabling individuals and teams to contribute their full potential. Stripe is looking for a People Partner (HRBP) to drive that effort in either our Tech, Core, and Business Org. This includes supporting our leaders and managers through scale, creating an environment where Stripes of all backgrounds can thrive, aligning our business and technical strategy with our people strategy, using data to develop best practices from 1st principles.
- Guide and support either Tech/Core/Business organizations through extraordinary global growth
- Act as a coach, partner, and confidant to managers and leaders in the organization(s) you’ll support
- Analyze people data and trends to inform decisions on strategy and programs and ensure we are building healthy orgs that are ready to grow with the business
- Partner with People Programs, People Operations, Career and Global Mobility, Total Rewards, Recruiting, Inclusion and Diversity and Education to develop programs that continually elevate the caliber and kindness of Stripes
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10-12+ years of experience as an HR business partner, preferably with a mix of experience in fast-growing technology companies and more established organizations
- Experience partnering and influencing senior leaders to help drive and align their people strategy and increase business results
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to partner and influence across diverse groups and experience levels
Who will love this job:
- A strategist and scaler, who can connect the dots between where we’re going and how we need to nudge the organization to get there
- A partner and connector who builds trusted relationships with managers and leaders by providing deep insights and helping them see around corners
- A business partner who deeply understands Stripe’s strategy and aligns it with the organization’s structures, processes, initiatives and processes
- A collaborator, who gets energy from working with leaders to create the best possible teams and organizational structures
- A strategic thinker whose decisions are informed by data, experience, and Stripe’s operating principles
- A coach who loves building and developing high-impact teams
Please include the following with your application:
- A link to relevant online profiles (e.g. LinkedIn) and your resume
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
payments infrastructure for the internet