Director, Culture and Organizational Effectiveness
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The People Experience team works together to build and scale innovative people experiences for everyone at Meta. To advance this work, we are looking for a strategic and solution-oriented Culture and Organizational Effectiveness Director to support Meta’s dynamic culture as we continue to scale and ensure orgs and org leaders have the expectations, tools and resources they need to be healthy and productive. This role will require identifying and sharing the insights and key problems impacting culture and organizational effectiveness, driving cross-functional efforts to execute against the highest priority problems. The Director will collaborate with many internal partners including HR Business Partners, Learning & Development, People Analytics, People Engineering, Diversity & Inclusion, and organizational leaders at Meta.
Director, Culture and Organizational Effectiveness
- Collaborate with People Analytics and cross-functional partners to identify problems, opportunities, core metrics, and effectiveness assessments for culture and organizational effectiveness
- Support and communicate research including quantitative and qualitative analysis across People@ and business leaders
- Lead cross-functional roadmapping process to identify and update priorities based on the data, with an emphasis on solutions that will support organizations in delivering the best distributed work experience in the world
- Support Meta's dynamic culture as we continue to scale - driving a cohesive and employee-centric view of culture transformation and reinforcement efforts
- Understand the need for company-wide best practices, tools, and resources for Organizational Effectiveness (including Organizational Design resources for HRBPs and Org Leaders)
- Partner with People Engineering to streamline product support for organizational leaders
- Draft communications and build presentations, as needed, for status reports, executive updates, meetings, annual planning, etc.
- 10+ years of work experience within people programs, people experience, HR, people analytics, consulting or related field
- 5+ years of people leadership experience
- Broad talent management experience with specific experience in culture and organizational effectiveness
- Experience leading end to end program management and large-scale change management efforts across multiple functions
- Experience leading cross-functional collaboration for large complex people programs, driving data analysis, setting and implementing strategy, building alignment around a vision, stakeholder and business leader communications
- Experience prioritizing needs with reason and solutions across multiple teams
- Experience identifying gaps and improving processes and programs
- Experience operating in a highly matrixed environment
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses