Talent Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Block is one company built from many blocks, all united by the same purpose of economic empowerment. The blocks that form our foundational teams — People, Finance, Counsel, Hardware, Information Security, Platform Infrastructure Engineering, and more — provide support and guidance at the corporate level. They work across business groups and around the globe, spanning time zones and disciplines to develop inclusive People policies, forecast finances, give legal counsel, safeguard systems, nurture new initiatives, and more. Every challenge creates possibilities, and we need different perspectives to see them all. Bring yours to Block.
We are looking for a Talent Operations Coordinator to provide support for several teams across Block. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in an "all hands on deck" environment, pivoting between different types of tasks and projects, and working with multiple partners.
- Provide a high-level of support to the Talent organization by responding to questions, issues, and needs
- Support onboarding for full-time hires including offer letter management, onboarding data entry, and partnering with cross-functional teams (IT, Trust + Safety, Learning and Programs, HR Ops)
- Conduct regular data and process audits to ensure data accuracy, data quality, and identify potential process improvements in data flow
- Ensure that all information and conversations are held with a high level of confidentiality
- 1+ years of professional experience in Recruiting or HR
- An understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and process
- Experience with high-volume, repeatable, and detailed processes where accuracy is paramount
- Resiliency and a solution-oriented mindset under pressure and in areas of ambiguity
- Respect for maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- A passion for learning and natural curiosity for finding creative solutions and ways to tweak and improve processes
- Empathy for others and an interest in understanding diverse perspectives
- Fun! You enjoy working in a team environment and celebrate success
- Familiarity with Workday, SmartRecruiters/ATS, Excel, and G-suite
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building blocks @Square @CashApp @spiralbtc @TIDAL @TBD54566975