This job is no longer accepting applications.
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As one of Figma’s People Partners, you’ll be a key part of supporting Figma’s most precious resource--its employees. You’ll be a key member of the People team--acting as a strategic partner, coach, advocate for employees at all career levels--and you'll leverage your experience and creativity to build systems and resources to allow people to do their best work, day in and day out.
As a culture champion, you will lead by example; your guidance, patience and insights will help foster our mission to make Figma a deeply inclusive workplace. You’ll work hand-in-hand with Figma’s managers on the people programs that let us develop and retain Figmates, from performance management to supplementary learning and beyond; and you’ll partner with the VP, People Partner and greater People Ops team to analyze data to help us make better business decisions. In everything you’ll do, you’ll have the chance to make a lasting impact--if you thrive when helping others learn and grow, this just might be the role for you.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Collaborate with and coach managers on people-related matters, such as organizational/team development, employee relations, etc
- Advise and coach employees of all levels on matters relating to business development, engagement, conflicts, and more
- Bolster our company culture in all interactions by modeling and instilling our values and promoting a culture of healthy communication
- Work collaboratively with other People Partners to provide consistent and cohesive execution of HR programs such as performance management, DE&I initiatives, compensation/promotion cycles, and talent development
- Work alongside the greater People Ops team to contribute insights, data, and feedback on core people programs and employee engagement
- Partner with Finance and Recruiting on resource planning and headcount management
- Regularly assess organizational climate, engagement, and effectiveness, and identify opportunities for improvements and efficiencies
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in a relevant People Ops/HR role in a rapidly growing company
- Strong and broad capability across HR competencies, including employee relations, performance management, coaching, change management, compliance, program development and org design
- Passionate and pragmatic champion of diversity, equity and inclusion throughout all people programs
- Superb oral and written communicator to many different audiences; you “read the room” and can be trusted to message anything with care and confidence
- Detailed and discreet--you are a rock-solid partner across the org, and people know they can trust you with sensitive information
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A design platform for teams who build products together.