People Technology Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
About the role
We are looking for a tech-savvy People Systems Analyst to join our fast-paced team. In this role, you’ll work with the broader People Tech team to support company initiatives and be a resource to train and support team members. You will support tier 2 and 3 requests and help identify improvement and scalability opportunities. The ideal candidate is someone who is eager and willing to learn new systems and skills, has a desire to improve existing processes and good communication skills.
About the team
The Instacart People Technology team is dedicated to delivering efficient and scalable systems to empower every Instacart employee to do the best work of their career. It's an important function of our organization that collaborates with team members across our business.
About the job
- Provide ongoing support for stakeholders, including maintenance and enhancement of existing modules, building & testing of new features, etc
- Work with the Senior Analysts on the team to support projects and enhancements related to our Recruiting tools (Greenhouse, Fountain, etc)
- Work with the external support consultants and support project management
- Support Tier 2 and 3 level tickets that come through the People Operations queue
- Support and train the People Operations team on system-related issues that come through our ticketing system
- Support the team on efficient management of third-party service providers that service our People systems
- Provide top-notch customer service to employees and managers across the organization
- Build and share custom reports on business insights, and act as a support contact for all People system requests
- Provide learning materials for employees and managers on self-service components
- Build effective relationships with all internal stakeholders, including Engineering, Finance, and Legal
- Working knowledge of Recruiting (ATS) systems
- 2+ years experience in a Recruiting, Human Resources or similar role
- Proven Recruiting functional knowledge: Candidate life cycle, Talent acquisition, Recruiting processes
- Experience supporting cross-functional projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse partners throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s in Business, Human Resources or equivalent work experience
- Flexible, upbeat approach to work, comfort with ambiguity, and the ability to embrace change
- A proven track record of process improvement and documentation experience
- Formal Change Management, Training and/or Communications education or experience
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
same-day grocery delivery and pickup service bringing you fresh groceries and everyday essentials