People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
When a venture capital-backed, early-stage startup chooses Burkland Associates, they are matched with some of the industry’s best and most experienced People, Finance, Accounting, and Tax talent to help them strategize and grow their companies. Founded in 2010, Burkland Associates has over 50 partnerships with top Venture Capital firms, Private Equity firms, and Solutions Partners who have helped us grow our national client base to over 500 companies.
People Ops Team Coordinator
The People Ops Coordinator will be the CPO Managing Directors' second set of eyes and ears, operating one step ahead of her. They are hyper-organized, love tools to automate as many workflows as many things as possible, a master at managing complex projects, love creating transparency and engagement within teams.
- You are a trusted partner and have deep experience managing calenders, client communication (both internal and external), content, and assets in a timely and organized manner.
- You approach tough issues with fresh perspectives by identifying, researching, and making recommendations that bring exponential value. You are always looking for ways to improve processes, evaluate new tools, and exceed expectations.
- You have a proven track record of developing confidence with your actions. You are a team player whose natural instinct is to look for areas you can help, whether it's supporting someone on a tough project, covering for someone who is out or taking on a new project to help out someone on your team who is underwater.
What you’ll Do
- Manage communication from CPO to internal and external parties
- Create and manage sales meeting prep and contracts for compliance and accuracy.
- Manage the company’s time tracking tool and build reports that tell stories IE how much time are people spending on an account.
- Manage a team skill library to be used when selecting the best person for a new project.
- Track Burkland HR competitors and update their service offerings and prices.
- Manage recruiting ops for building the People Ops team; post jobs, review inboard, coordinate interviews using our recruiting database.
- Manage new People Ops onboarding process, build onboarding books, coordinate schedule, coordinate new hire buddy matches, help develop training curriculums.
- Project manage Lunch and Learn sessions; content, presenters, attendees, surveys
- Create an employee calendar and find fun ways to create individual and team recognition, games to play before meetings, build team culture.
- BA/BS or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant, project manager preferred.
- Experience working within a startup under 50 people or less is preferred.
- Clear and inspiring communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence people at all levels both internally and externally. You love your work and people pick up on your passion.
- Dexterity to juggle multiple clients, projects, and deadlines at a time in an organized and timely fashion.
- Instinct to establish priorities and meet deadlines both within and outside your direct control of influence.
- Aptitude to evaluate and implement new technologies and nimbleness to improve the team’s workflows.
- Payroll and/ or HR knowledge is preferred but not required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Burkland provides outsourced CFOs, Accountants, Tax Experts and HR services for growing startups.