Chief People Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
Our People Team is comprised of HR and Talent Acquisition professionals and our VP of People will oversee both. Currently, these teams are about 15 people and growing. Twelve is building an organization that mirrors the future we want to live in: motivated to become fossil-free, optimistic that we can do this if we all work together, inclusive of diverse backgrounds and experiences uniting to build a first of its kind system. As our People Leader, you will take ownership over continuing to build a team and culture representative of these values.
What You Will Do
- Partner with the Founders and Executive Team to bring our values to life through a people operating system
- Oversee Talent Acquisition and HR teams
- Drive innovation by building an inclusive culture across a wide range of employees, including engineers and scientists
- Develop people programs for both in-office and in-factory workforces
- Own all People Programs, from talent attraction to talent development, as we scale from 100 to 500 over the next few years
- Lead with your head and your heart
Who You Are
- Want to build a company that is turning back the clock on climate change
- Have scaled technology companies through multiple stages of growth, including companies of 500+ employees
- Coach executives, develop leaders, and build cohesive teams and communications
- Build equitable, inclusive, and diverse organizations
- Craft employee experiences that attract and retain top talent including scientists and engineers
- Bring your expertise and best practices to adapt and create unique programs designed for us
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're a chemical company built for the climate era. Our technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We call it carbon tran...