People Operations Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Wing is reshaping the future of delivery. We are an on-demand drone delivery service that can deliver food, medicine or other items within minutes. We’ve also developed an unmanned traffic management platform to safely route drones through the sky. Our service is faster, safer and produces far less pollution than traditional delivery. Originally created in 2012 within X, the Moonshot Factory, Wing is now an Alphabet company.
About the Role:
Wing is looking for a People Operations Analyst to join our People team based in Palo Alto, California or remotely in the US. The ideal candidate has a passion for all things human resource operations, an eye for operational excellence, and the ability to be dynamic and nimble.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, roll out, and ensure compliance with all HR operations processes, including:
- First-line HR support with benefits, immigration, employment verifications, onboarding compliance, and other lifecycle processes
- Wing’s new ‘Ways of Working’ logistics and associated COVID-19 policy administration
- Detailed data entry and processing of job-related changes like manager moves, relocations, transfers, promotions, and other employee information
- HR tools and system usage and maintenance, including pulling reports and creating dashboards
- New HR Ops process creation on an ad hoc basis (e.g. new entity set up, new compliance requirement needs)
- Identify root-cause people issues amongst ambiguity and drive to results-oriented solutions
- Appropriately influence and manage stakeholder relationships
- Ensure an equitable and inclusive approach across all responsibilities
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years of experience managing operations, programs, and/or simultaneous projects, preferably in Human Resources
- Knack for details, planning, prioritization, and organization
- Crisp and clear written and verbal communication skills
- Basic data analytics ability, preferably with familiarity in SQL
At Wing, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re a new type of delivery service—flying local foods and goods to you via drone.