People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, an industry leader in Pharmaceuticals, is looking for a People Operations Coordinator to join their team. Please apply today to discuss this opportunity!
People Operations Coordinator
Pay: $25+ an hr, depending on experience
Day in the Life:
- Effectively partner with internal and external customers, delivering high-level customer service
- Create and manage requisition to offer process in the applicant tracking system
- Schedule interviews for candidates and effectively manage overall candidate experience through clear communication, timely updates, and remaining flexible to changes. Maintain close communication with hiring managers and interview team to keep them updated throughout the interview process.
- Serve as the first point of contact for general HR questions from employees
- Manage the new hire data entry process for employees in Workday
- Employee off-boarding (point of contact)
- Manage employee data changes such as title, cost center, location, etc., in Workday
- Credentialing and verification letters for employees
- Employee award approvals and coordination
- Upload/maintain personnel records
- Ability to operate in a proactive, self-managed manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks requiring rigorous and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- High integrity and excellent business judgment
- Passion for delivering world-class customer service with focused attentiveness and responsiveness to customer needs.
- Experience with employee data in Workday or other major HRIS system is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience
Why choose Addison Human Resources & Administrative?
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits and 401K.
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 – we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Chicagoland area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture, and salary.
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Addison Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Addison Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Addison Group is a leading provider of professional staffing and search services.