People Operations Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Udemy is the world’s largest education platform with more than 30 million monthly visitors. Through our Consumer and Enterprise businesses, Udemy creates new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world. The Udemy consumer marketplace offers thousands of up-to-date courses in dozens of languages and provides the tools learners and instructors need to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. For companies, Udemy Business (UB) offers an employee training and development platform with subscription access to thousands of courses, learning analytics, as well as the ability to host and distribute their own content. Our enterprise platform is among the fastest growing SaaS businesses in the world. UB has more than 10,000 customers and serves the majority of the Fortune 100.
We are proud to be recognized for our world class employee experience:
Business Insider SF: Best Places to Work Bay Area
Built In Colorado: Best Places to Work
Best Workplaces (Great Place to Work List): #1 in Turkey
Certified Best Place to Work: Dublin
Fortune: Change the World Company
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Ankara, Turkey; Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Mountain View, California; Denver, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Melbourne, Australia; New Delhi, India; and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Vaccine Mandate (US Only)
Udemy is committed to keeping its employees, clients, and communities safe. Accordingly, we require all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if their work requires them to come into a Udemy office or come into close contact with others. If you are unable to get vaccinated due to a medical condition, disability, sincerely-held religious belief, or as otherwise required by applicable law, we will consider requests for accommodation.
Information regarding data privacy is available within the Udemy Careers Privacy Notice.
People Operations Specialist (Project)
Our People Operations team provides employee experience focused, responsive and consistent services to managers, employees, and stakeholders. As a People Operations Specialist you will help build and maintain our people operations practices.
- Serve as Tier 1 support for global employee life cycle, executing employee lifecycle change processes from Onboarding through Termination processes with global consistency
- Handle inquiries from employees, triage and escalate inquiries to appropriate stakeholders ensuring accurate, prompt, and consistent response providing positive employee experience
- Assist with Employment Document Administration in Workday
- Mass transfer documents from various systems/repositories and upload documents in right categories in Workday
- Conduct audits of employee files to ensure they are stored appropriately
- Upload and maintain employee personnel files in Workday
- Conduct I-9 audits and re-verifications
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of HR experience, preferably in HR Shared Services
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team and maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Proven time management skills and an ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines/SLAs
$40 per hour
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Discover your possibilities with online learning.