People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Soul Machines is committed to changing the way people interact with technology and dedicated to making it as human centric as possible. We are passionate about creating a world where it is more natural for people to use, cooperate and collaborate with intelligent machines.
We live in a world of profound change which requires new ways of interacting with information and engaging with each other. The new generation of AI systems must help people address these new challenges while keeping people center stage: we need systems that positively reshape and transform work, industries, entertainment, healthcare and companionship. We are committed to providing socially beneficial AI applications. We are here to help.
In an effort to do that we hold ourselves accountable to our core values:
Trust trusted relationships with our customers and employees
Inclusion We are wholeheartedly committed to a diverse and inclusive culture. We recruit across the globe, languages and culture.
Astounding Product We are laser focused on providing the most astonishing Digital People.
Customer Success We know our success depends on the success of our Customers and we are dedicated to making sure every experience with a Digital Person is exceptional.
As we continue to grow, we are adding to our team and looking for a dynamic Finance & People Coordinator to join our team. This role will play a critical part in ensuring the efficient and successful operations of Soul Machine's day in and day out by supporting our Finance and People teams in the US and NZ, in addition to providing support when necessary to other teams and departments.
You will help our Team by:
- Working closely with Finance and People teams to update and implement processes and procedures.
- Assist Operations lead with a variety of daily responsibilities including payroll and accounting, admin requests and queries, travel and credit card payments
- Plan and execute in-house and off-site events
- work closely to support HR and Finance with daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Assist with Talent acquisition processes (scheduling, offer letters, onboarding)
You're the Soul Mate we are looking for if you have:
- Proven experience as an Office or Administrative Assistant
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc)
What’s In It for You:
- Great salary and competitive benefits
- Work from home and flexible schedule
- Professional Development (e.g. coursera) and Career Opportunities
- Be an integral part of the future of technology
At Soul Machines we want people to feel they can apply for a job even if they don't think they’re the “perfect” candidate.. Perfect doesn't exist. We don’t just look for people who check all the boxes, we look for individuals with passion and enthusiasm who want to grow with us.
Bottom line… if Soul Machines and what we are doing is exciting to you, then please send us your application and we look forward to speaking with you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A Digital People company. Re-imagining how humans connect and collaborate with machines.