People Insights Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you curious, creative, and love data? Do you love to learn new things and collaborate with colleagues and lead a team to solve hard and interesting problems?
Imagine yourself as a HR Insights Partner with People Insights where your natural curiosity for discovering analytical insights and trends will help ensure we are making data-driven decisions within Human Resources (HR). In this role, you will work closely with Human Resource teams across The Walt Disney Company to blaze new paths in this data rich environment and impact HR strategies through proactive insights and collaboration. You will have the chance to leverage your expertise and knowledge to maximize the Company’s investment in our candidates and employees through complex analysis, data visualization, and compelling storytelling.
You have a curiosity that leads you to always ask, “What’s possible?” and you have the ability to bring those concepts to reality in everything you touch from analysis to actionable insights to provide decision support for workforce related issues.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as a primary conduit and liaison to People Insights, providing strategic business support to HR leaders within a segment and/or function
- Partner collaboratively with HR stakeholders to identify business needs, prioritize work, and develop solutions
- Connect dots across the enterprise for multiple HR work streams or client groups to help influence business strategies
- Effectively lead across the People Insights organization collaborating and influencing to translate business objectives and analytical needs into repeatable analytical solutions, while also driving the prioritization of work
- Synthesize insights into simple, relatable, actionable stories that help drive data-driven decisions and strategies through compelling storytelling using analytics, dashboards, forecasts, and research to support business priorities
- Empower stakeholders to self-serve, interpret, and apply insights through training and consultation
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and prioritization balancing Enterprise, Segment, and Local Site objectives and priorities
- Ability to effectively anticipate business needs, identify opportunities to advance business objectives, and minimize risk
- Experience working with quantitative and qualitative people data including workforce metrics, talent acquisition metrics, and employee sentiment data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Able to communicate complex analytical concepts in a compelling and simple story for non-technical audiences
- Proven ability to build strong networks to help foster consultative relationships that drive synergy and partnership opportunities
- Ability to influence audiences at all levels in the organization
- Strong attention to detail and ability to break down complex processes into clear tasks
- Passion for continuous improvement and continued learning in the field of workforce insights to keep well-informed on industry trends for metrics, benchmarks, research, and analysis
- Proven experience in data storytelling and using analytical insights to influence data-driven decisions
- Familiarity with HR and data systems (Workday, Cognos) and visualization tools (Tableau)
- Strong knowledge or passion for understanding workforce trends
- Experience leading teams in an indirect reporting capacity
- Demonstrated understanding of HR processes (e.g. Talent Acquisition, DE&I, Learning & Development, etc.)
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent
- Master’s Degree in related field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The mission of The Walt Disney Company is to entertain, inform and inspire people around the globe through the power of unparalleled storytelling, ref...