Chief People Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Otter Products is currently recruiting for a Chief People Officer to join our leadership team in Fort Collins, CO.
The Chief People Officer will head the strategic planning and development of Otter Products Otter Relations department (aka Human Resources). As part of the Otter Products Executive Leadership Team, this servant leader will be responsible for leading the Otter Relations function and aligning our people and compliance practices with the organizations strategic plan. The CPO will model servant leadership and hold team members accountable to these principles, our core values, and Otter Relations guiding principles. Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO)
About Otter Products
From our founder’s garage in 1998 to the global technology leader we are today, Otter Products continues to drive growth through innovation. Our industry-leading brands, OtterBox, LifeProof and Liviri lead the way to help people do more and go more places with technology in hand. Otter Products is a global company of more than 900 Otters (employees) with offices in Fort Collins, Colo., San Diego, Calif., Hong Kong, Munich, Germany and Cork, Ireland. Our mission is simple – We Grow to Give which comes to life by way of our charitable arm, the OtterCares Foundation. From innovation and engineering to community and culture – growing to give is at the heart of everything we do. For more information visit otterproducts.com.
- Act as a thought-leader for Otter Products Otter Relations (OR) team including all aspects of organizational development, employee relations, learning and development, succession planning, talent calibration, retention, recruiting, compensation, total rewards, safety, HR compliance and HR analytics.
- Partner with the Executive Leadership Team and Otter Products Board to align Otter Relations strategies for company growth and profitability and improve overall organizational performance through our people.
- Execute large-scale, cross-functional company initiatives as it relates to engagement, compensation, talent calibration and compliance.
- Provide strategic leadership and guidance to Otter Relations Leadership Team and effectively direct, plan, execute, and evaluate Otter Relations (OR) initiatives that support organizational strategic goals.
- Inspire and motivate direct reports and Otter Relations team members; set clear expectations and articulate individual and team roles in achieving Otter Relations strategy.
- Delegate and empower the team, removing bottlenecks to maximize the value of each team member, while promoting personal growth.
- Act as a human resources strategic advisor to the Executive Leadership Team.
- Partner with Otter Products Legal Team and outside counsel to ensure Human Resources compliance with federal, state and local laws and industry regulations across Otter Relations.
- Maintain a full perspective of the business at all times, placing emphasis on Otter Relations policies, procedures, and people management across the business.
- Lead the Diversity and Inclusion Council for the organization.
- Ensure a consistent and positive employment brand for Otter Products including oversight of the Employee Value Proposition.
- Continually evaluate Otter Relations touchpoints within the business and recommend/evaluate improvements.
- Oversee the Otter Relations budget ensuring alignment with OR, Finance, and the Executive Leadership Team.
- Support and maintain a positive safety culture by being an active leader in all safety program initiatives.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree in human resources, psychology, organizational development, or related field preferred.
- A minimum of fifteen years of Human Resources experience in positions of increasing responsibility.
- A minimum of five years of experience in a leader/supervisor/mentor/manager role required.
- PHR, SPHR, and/or GPHR preferred.
Otter Products, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For US Based Roles Only - Compensation Range Minimum
For US Based Roles Only - Compensation Range Maximum
Additional Total Rewards
VP Level - VP and above benefits (no accrual PTO policy), VP Level - VP Growth Incentive Plan, Sign on bonus may be considered, if applicable, for relocation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Grow to Give.