People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Our People Team’s mission is to create amazing employee experiences through programs, processes, and systems, and you will be playing a critical role in delivering these to our Clari team. You will help create and maintain a unique and memorable environment that inspires the team and build out processes that enable our operations to run like a well-oiled machine. This is an awesome opportunity for a passionate, creative, and detail-oriented person to join one of the most exciting enterprise software companies on the planet. Your passion and success will create a work environment that enhances the company culture.
This is a hybrid position, which will require the ability to be onsite in our Sunnyvale office as needed.
- Organize and maintain employee records, ensuring accuracy to allow our team to report off data
- Review and prepare I-9 documents, manage E-Verify cases and conduct employment verifications
- Coordinate virtual events that enhance our company culture and strong virtual community
- Assist in delivering an exceptional onboarding experience, making new Clarian's feel welcome from Day 1, and improve our operational processes to support our growing team
- Be a champion for our company culture and values
- Assist with logistics and shipping of new hire swag and employee gifts
- Assist in employee lifecycle management and benefit administration
- Assist with People communications and slide decks
- Excellent people skills, demeanor, energy, and enthusiasm
- Organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective listening skills
- Ability to wear many hats on a lean team in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Passion for creating a great workplace and culture for teammates
- A self-starter with initiative and positive attitude, highly personable and empathetic
- Ability to balance and complete multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Fluent in Google Suite, specifically Google Slides
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Clari’s Revenue Operations Platform gives teams total visibility into their business to make their revenue process more connected, efficient, and pred...