People Analytics Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We are looking for a People Analytics Partner to join our People Insights and Analytics (PIA) team. Our team provides research support and data-driven insights to help leaders, managers, and program leads make better decisions about people. As an active People Analytics Partner, you will provide prescriptive, research-driven guidance to leaders, share clear and actionable recommendations, and co-create implementations/projects with HR partners to drive substantive change in the business. The ideal candidate will have strong collaboration skills and experience consulting with organizations to design processes and provide insights that impact the company.
What you’ll do:
- Act as an internal consultant to HR partners and business leaders by understanding business needs, data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions to key partners.
- Deliver analytics, survey, or research results through actionable insights to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Manage ad hoc analysis requests, preparation, and presentation of insights leveraging the PIA research team to help answer business stakeholder questions and support their objectives.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects that require inputs from HR cross-functional stakeholders.
- Build effective relationships and collaborate with PIA teammates, business leaders, and HR partners to solve organizational problems.
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data.
What we’re looking for:
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree (Master’s) preferred.
- Skilled at presenting quantitative and qualitative employee research in an organization or consulting environment, including working with stakeholders to understand and clarify their research needs and communicating analyses to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Content knowledge and experience with leader/manager effectiveness measures and models preferred.
- Experience in synthesizing datasets and using data visualization tools to build a compelling story.
- An agile learner with solid problem-solving and system-thinking skills.
- Active listener with the ability to break down needs into actionable work.
- An analytical creative who turns feedback into action — you know you need data to tell the story, but that data doesn’t tell a story on its own.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love.