Associate Partner, People Analytics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Aon's Human Capital Solutions Business Is Looking For an Associate Partner to help advance People Analytics
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective workforce solutions in our People Analytics business group located in the U.S. – ideally in the San Francisco Bay Area, Austin, Boston, Chicago, or New York. Depending on the candidate, they can also be virtual within the United States. As an Associate Partner you will help advance People Analytics for Aon, you will have the opportunity to shape the vision and lead sales and delivery of cutting-edge projects for small, midsize and large global clients. You will also work with the broader Aon team and share in-depth technical expertise to identify new client offerings (services and products) for integrated human capital solutions that combine our data, our expertise and state of the art technology. While the focus of this position is mostly on Technology, Life Sciences, Financial Services and related Industries, you are expected to work across businesses and countries to bring the best of Aon to each client.
Your Impact As an Associate Partner for People Analytics / Job Responsibilities:
- Employ strong consulting skills, business acumen and data analytics expertise to advise HR business leaders on People Analytics opportunities and areas of impact
- Identify current and future needs among our client base to pursue new or expanded opportunities
- Lead the development of proposals and sales efforts
- Advise clients on People Analytics modeling and methodologies to help optimize their HR functions in support of their broader business strategies including ROI on talent initiatives, predictive analytics and advanced statistical modeling occasionally leveraging AI techniques.
- Develop business hypotheses and work closely with Data Scientists to identify patterns in HR data, understand indicators and present evidence
- Communicate complex quantitative analyses in a clear, precise and actionable manner
- Importantly and critically: You are selling and leading complex People Analytics projects that require you to connect the results of simple or complex analytics to stories and client relevant insights
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise / Required Experience:
- 5+ years relevant work experience in corporate and/or consulting related to business analytics (Talent/Human Capital Analytics preferred)
- Deep experience connecting HR metrics to business results
- Industry experience in Technology, Life Sciences, and/or Financial Services
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration skills and communication skills
- Deep expertise in statistical modeling techniques and analytics technologies
- Good understanding of advanced data visualization tools and analytical "story telling" to present data in a way that's insightful
- Intellectual curiosity, innovation, passion, speed and resilience in dealing with data
- Track-record of independent learning and technical problem-solving
What makes Aon unique?
Aon empowers the world's most innovative organizations to hire, retain and engage the amazing people they need to create life-changing solutions and products. We also empower our colleagues for success through top-notch formal training; invaluable on-the-job experiences, including immediate and direct contact with clients; untethered access to our world-class data; a flat organizational hierarchy that allows for fast communication, collaboration and decision-making; and the global resources of Aon. We look for individuals who are inclusive, responsive, agile, work fast, and over-deliver – all while having fun and maintaining a sense of humor.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
The salary range for this position is $150,000.00 to $230,000.00 annually. This salary range is an estimate and the actual salary will vary based on applicant's education, experience, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. The salary may also be adjusted based on applicant's geographic location.
This position is eligible to participate in one of Aon's annual incentive plans. The amount of the incentive varies and is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable incentive plan.
Aon offers a comprehensive package of benefits for full-time and regular part-time colleagues, including, but not limited to: a 401(k) savings plan with employer contributions; an employee stock purchase plan; medical, dental and vision insurance, various types of leaves of absence, paid time off, including sick days and vacation days, short-term disability and optional long-term disability, health savings account, health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, employee and dependent life insurance and supplemental life and AD&D insurance; optional personal insurance policies, adoption assistance, tuition assistance, commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program that includes free counseling sessions. Eligibility for benefits are governed by the applicable plan documents and policies.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We exist to shape decisions for the better—to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.