Talent Transformation Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As a Hiring Success Transformation Consultant, you will play an essential role in the Hiring Success Center of Excellence and operationalizing the Hiring Success methodology for our prospects and customers. You will be the main point of contact for our new and existing customers starting and optimizing their Hiring Success transformation journey with SmartRecruiters.
As both a Hiring Success advocate & Talent subject matter expert, you will guide our customers (both prospective and current) toward understanding their talent acquisition maturity today and what it will take to transform. You will lead strategy consultation and provide recommendations toward achieving best-in-class outcomes across people, processes, and technology.
Your creativity, grit, adaptability, passion, and can-do attitude will consult with our customers as they migrate off existing Talent platforms and mature their TA practices with SmartRecruiters. You will leverage Talent Acquisition and transformation industry knowledge, best practices, and change management to achieve business outcomes.
What you’ll deliver:
- Consult with customers to understand their organization’s current state of talent acquisition, culture, hiring needs, and existing challenges.
- Partner with Pre-Sales, Sales, and Success to be a subject matter expert on Talent Acquisition and the Hiring Success Methodology.
- Lead Hiring Success Strategy (current state analysis) consulting engagements to map and recommend an optimal end state approach that aligns with business outcomes.
- Manage the overall delivery of business transformation activities, including executive delivery assets on findings, recommendations, and future state recommendations.
- Manage customer expectations and build relationships with key executives and project stakeholders.
- Support a successful transition to Onboarding and Success teams.
- Leverage your expertise and be a voice to the Talent Acquisition community through speaking engagements, white papers, and webinars.
- Develop, maintain, and scale assets/templates leveraged to deliver Hiring Success outcomes.
- Partners cross-functionally to evolve the Hiring Success Methodology and operationalize delivering Hiring Success at scale.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments within SmartRecruiters such as Customer Success, Sales, and Product teams to ensure successful customer outcomes.
- Possess expert knowledge on talent acquisition and industry best practices
- Maintain expert knowledge of modern talent suites (Smartrecruiters) and understand what drives successful business outcomes for Talent Acquisition Organizations
- Previous business consulting experience with talent acquisition software/HR technology experience is preferred
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable presenting to an executive audience.
- Project or program management track record of managing time appropriately, prioritizing, and being very organized
- Experience managing complex projects and multiple simultaneous projects, including numerous agile workstreams
- Comfort with disrupting the status quo and leading with influence
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and the ability to adapt quickly to change
- Experience with Software as a service (SaaS) and willingness to learn the details of our product and understand technical delivery
- Energized by working with and advising customers to drive change
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Acquire talent like you acquire customers with the SmartRecruiters Talent Acquisition Platform.