This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
Plaid’s People Analytics Team is focused on leveraging data to uncover insights to make Plaid the place you can do your best work. We do so by using reporting, analytics, & people-focused solutions to support our business, enable growth, and help employees to be successful.
As an early member of the growing People Analytics team, you will help influence the vision and build the future of Plaid’s People analysis & insights foundation from the ground up. You will partner with a diverse cross-functional team to identify business needs, understand current state systems, construct actionable reporting, and build analyses to inform business & people decisions.
If you’re interested in using your passion and skill with data, reporting, and analysis to help build out our team at Plaid, then let’s chat!
What Excites You:
- Scaling all aspects of People Analytics at Plaid from the ground up and having cross-company impact.
- Building relationships with leaders & stakeholders across Plaid to understand their business needs and leveraging analytics to support decision making.
- Connecting the dots across employee sentiment, performance, retention, and diversity & inclusion to surface insights and drive action.
- Designing and constructing reports/analyses/presentations that are easy to understand across all levels of the organization.
- Proactive and excited to originate your own work.
- Wearing multiple hats to support large-scale initiatives.
What Excites Us:
- Track record of working with stakeholders, listening to their questions/challenges, and taking a data-driven approach to solutioning.
- Experience building data models (Excel/Google Sheets), conducting analyses, and surfacing actionable insights.
- Very close eye to data accuracy and ability to identify and implement solutions to data challenges.
- Building strong partnerships, influencing decisions, and communicating complex reports/analyses in a clear and concise manner across technical and non-technical audiences.
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone.