Director, Future of Work
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Locations: Menlo Park, CA | New York, NY | Remote, US
Meta is committed to leading the way in building the future of work. This includes evolving our people practices, business processes, spaces and technology to support people and teams in doing the best work of their careers here, no matter where they’re working. We’re seeking a Director, Future of Work to lead this strategy within our People team and partner with an extensive group of cross-functional partners to scale remote work and build distributed-first ways of working. The Director, Future of Work will be a strategic thinker, an outstanding relationship builder, execution-oriented, and a change agent. Our ideal candidate is someone who can collaboratively build on, and evolve our future of work strategy with a passion and proven acumen for strategy, experience design, process excellence and change management.
Director, Future of Work
- Lead and govern Meta’s long-term, global remote workforce program and approach to flexibility
- Lead cross-functional team of leaders responsible for helping Facebook transition to distributed-first ways of working and operating the company
- Coach and educate HRBPs, managers, and organizational leaders as they scale and support remote work, proactively engage to address questions, issues and strategic/implementation needs
- Partner with our People Analytics & Workforce Strategy team on a robust reporting and analytics capability to help drive key insights and decision making to support our people and teams in working effectively, from anywhere
- Develop and monitor a global value proposition including standards, pay and benefits for our diverse remote workforce's needs consistent with Facebook's mission and values and develop a proactive communications plan to support it
- Communicate effectively within the company about the future of work roadmap, bringing all employees along as we transform the ways we work together
- 15+ years experience in leading people teams, remote workforce, HR business partner, or people operations
- Demonstrated results building and sustaining complex cross-functional relationships
- Experience with strategy development, program design/management, and change management
- Experience thinking creatively and prototyping new ideas
- Experience operating in a matrix and constantly changing environment
- Experience communicating complex information to a global, diverse audience at multiple levels of an organization
- BA/BS degree or equivalent HR work experience
- 5+ years experience working remote or supporting, developing, or managing a remote or distributed workforce
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses