People Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
10 Million users around the world use RocketReach.co. Some of the largest companies in the world - Apple, Google, Amazon, Adobe, Morgan Stanley, trust RocketReach to power their sales, recruitment, and marketing teams. We are scaling our 10M users and our dataset of 660 million professionals across 25 million companies.
RocketReach is rare and unique; a startup that is in high-growth mode, already highly profitable, with a small team where you can make a gigantic impact. Started in 2016, the company was bootstrapped by its founders, focused on building a great product. In a few short years, we’ve grown organically to become one the largest business info-services platforms and the de-facto productivity solution for sales and recruitment teams at companies of all sizes, worldwide.
RocketReach is in a period of rapid growth and we are looking for a Senior People Operations Manager to join our People team. Our People team values transparency, curiosity, and genuinely good humans. The RocketReach team is still small - this is an opportunity to be close to leadership and learn from a booming startup environment. Quite literally, we are taking off!
This role will be responsible for partnering with our VP of People and People Team to create new and innovative processes that will help increase productivity, organization, and provide an increased support system for our employees. You will report to the VP of Recruiting and People who is located in New York City.
Who You Are
- You are curious, overly communicative, and have a sense of humor!
- Your previous teams consider you a data-driven, highly organized, and reliable person
- When you love something, you naturally become it’s strongest brand ambassador
- You are not afraid to ask questions and you feel confident in your ability to own projects and be a true partner for hiring managers
- You have integrity and care about working with good people
- You are excited by growing, being challenged, and owning a diverse set of projects
What You’ll Do
- You will have a mixed bag of responsibilities from onboarding to promoting team culture, employee satisfaction and retention, managing benefits, and ensuring HR compliance
- Navigate ongoing employee relations activities including performance management, organizational development & training, and employment-based visa/immigration cases
- Manage our 401(k) program
- Roll out and monitor Lattice, our performance management platform
- You will oversee, facilitate, and implement People Programs and strategies company-wide by collaborating with departments across the business
- Create and maintain documentation, ensuring thorough and up-to-date documentation of People team’s processes; help curate and maintain company policies and procedures
What We Are Looking For
- 10+ years work experience, 5+ years of experience directly in People Operations
- High level of personal and professional integrity; demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with complete discretion
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in using HR technology such as Justworks, Google Suite, Slack, Zoom and other critical HR systems
Why Join Us?
- Product and Engineering Driven: We strongly believe the quality of our Product will set us apart from the competition. We have a Product-led culture, with our Founders as our first engineers. Low tech debt has allowed us to scale the business with an extremely high caliber team.
- Exponential Growth: RocketReach’s business has nearly doubled every year since inception, and COVID has created tailwinds that have accelerated our growth.
- Profitable not "Profitable": We're actually profitable. Unlike many other companies our size and age, we’re not burning through millions to generate $1000s in income. We are actually comfortably profitable, and actively investing that profit in order to continue to scale the business.
- Data not egos: Product at RocketReach is driven by agility and experimentation. Our decisioning is based on data, it is the currency on which we drive the business forward.
- Close knit, distributed: RocketReach has a small, but hyper productive team. We're spread around the globe, yet constantly in touch. Each role we hire has an immediate, outsized impact on the business.
- Strong Leadership: We have a genuine investment in our people and care that you are happy at work!
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Strong Leadership - we care that you are happy at work!
- Investment in culture and resources for a distributed team
- Incredible amount of autonomy
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your First degree connection to any professional