Director of People
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What We Do: AI Service Management (AISM):
Aisera offers the world's first AI-driven service experience solution that automates operations and support for IT, Sales and customer service, making businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like self-service resolutions to users. Aisera fast tracks the digital transformation journey with user and service behavioral intelligence that drives end-to-end automation of tasks, actions, and business processes. Aisera is a top-tier, VC-funded startup headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif. and a strategic partner with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, ServiceNow and Salesforce.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: Forbes AI50; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; Aragon Research Hot Vendor; TiE50 Startup Award; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
We are a small but passionate team of 100+ based in the Bay Area. Aisera’s seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Director of People to come work with us. In this dynamic and fast paced environment we are building a cool product, with a great team. We were recently certified by Great Places to Work ® as an awesome place to work!
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the HR functions within a high paced, early stage, well-funded, Silicon Valley high tech company as its Director of HR
- Headquarters in Silicon Valley but new hires nationwide.
- Create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees’ job satisfaction to foster retention
- Collaborate with Head of Talent to help ensure exemplary employer branding
- Implement procedures and practices for hiring new employees and managing our staff
- Establish and implement an orientation procedure for onboarding new hires and training them to meet the needs of the company
- Establish, implement and administer a comprehensive employee benefit program
- Develop, implement and communicate with employees about compensation, benefits and other facets of their employment
- Approve and schedule PTO and SL based on employee need and company requirements
- Respond to questions or complaints from employees in a timely fashion
- Manage all other HR department personnel
What You’ll Need
- 6+ years’ experience in human resources department
- 3+ years’ experience in a HR leadership position
- Strong understanding of the interviewing process, benefits administration, payroll and other HR functions
- PHR certification a plus
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills
Benefits of Aisera
Fun place to work
Medical, dental, and vision benefits
Holidays and flexible PTO
Paid family leave
Employment Assistance Program
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automate complex IT, HR and Customer Service workflows for powerful self-service experience