People Operations Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
The People Operations team is looking for a dynamic, collaborative, and highly organized People Operations Coordinator to provide the needed organization, data perfection, and process skills to ensure all of our systems are humming! The role will provide administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle. They will also be the point person for tracking detailed activities and data, running reports and ensuring we don’t miss any steps in our process flow. We’re looking for someone obsessed with perfection!
- Ensure data integrity within all systems; create and maintain personnel files.
- Work with our onboarding team to ensure the onboarding experience is completed in a timing and accurate manner and that the candidate has complete and timely information.
- Act as backup for both the Onboarding Specialist and the Talent Operations Coordinator.
- Cross train to understand their roles and help to improve cross-functional processes.
- Identify inefficiencies and areas for improvement in our processes and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Coordinate the completion and storage of external agreements, as needed.
- May support global mobility & immigration programsPerform and be the point person for background checks and required documentation for new hires.
- With our HRBPs, coordinate workflows and documentation for internal mobility, merit, status changes (could stay with payroll since it's all in one system), probationary reviews, and off-boarding.
- Be responsible for employment verifications & credentialing letters.
- Help coordinate internal People team activities.
- Be an active participant in providing customer service to our employee group for HR needs through Slack channel, email or ticketing system responses.
- Onboard new hires to all our internal People systems: HRIS, performance management, recruiting, gsuite, etc.
- Provide needed employee support in these areas.
- Work with the People Operations team to create and distribute internal communication materials.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent customer service, verbal/written communication, and organizational skills
- Effective time management, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Self-directed and able to balance a high sense of urgency with meticulous attention to detail
- Drive to build rapport with employees and internal business partners
- Integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to do what it takes to accomplish required business objectives with professionalism, tact, and diplomacy
- Ideal: familiarity with an HRIS systems (Workday preferred) and familiarity with DocuSign.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance. Unfortunately, we are not hiring in Colorado or New York City for this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Proudly serving the US with 80+ cryptocurrencies, low fees and cutting-edge technology.