Chief People Officer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Logically is the leading provider of Managed IT Services to small and midsize organizations. We help our customers leverage the power of information technology to achieve their goals by becoming their trusted IT ally. Since 1999, we have made IT management easy and secure for hundreds of corporations, healthcare organizations, non-profits, and public sector agencies. We provide complete IT outsourcing to business leaders, and augmentation services to IT teams.
We are recognized for our outstanding customer service, technical depth, and operational excellence. Our best-in-class service delivery is powered by two pillars, OpLogicTM and Care Teams. OpLogic is our unique cloud-based IT management system that allows your IT environment to self-heal, increasing uptime and reducing security risks. Dedicated Care Teams are how we deliver our deep and wide-ranging technical expertise while providing personalized service and the familiarity of a trusted ally.
Why Work for Us:
- A culture of “absolutely doing the right thing,” that values taking care of colleagues, clients, and our community
- An opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and ambitious and talented colleagues
- A fun work environment and a focus on ensuring a good work-life balance
- Competitive wages and benefits to ensure we attract and retain the best staff
- Opportunities to grow and develop personally and professionally
The Chief People Officer (CPO) will act as a key member of executive leadership, working closely with the team to develop and execute organizational strategy. The CPO will play a critical role in Logically’s ability to innovate at every level of the organization and will help propel the company’s strategic initiatives. The CPO will engage our team members in a remote environment, foster an inclusive culture, lead our HR and Admin teams, oversee total rewards, and play a strong role in developing, managing, and leading our talent management strategy.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and inspire a strong, effective, and industry-leading employee experience (HR) organization that delivers on the company’s and our private equity investors' agenda.
- Provide overall leadership to the employee experience function by overseeing all facets of HR. In doing so, develop progressive, proactive, and cost-effective processes and programs that align with the market and Logically’s business objectives.
- Develop a business intelligence capability to track HR and employee experience KPIs for reporting to executive leadership and Logically’s board of directors and private equity investors to help ensure employee retention and productivity
- Drive a world-class talent acquisition team to attract and hire the next great generation of Logically team members
- Maximize our HR technology investments to make processes move faster, remove friction from transactions, and accumulate data to enable more rational decisions faster with better results.
- Serve as a key partner in potential acquisition activity and implementation.
- Identify competency, knowledge, and talent gaps and drive programs to fill these gaps.
- Champion and innovate around employee rewards and recognition strategy and tactics.
- Shape and drive our future flexible work strategy.
- Act as a trusted partner and coach to the CEO and members of the executive leadership team; identify business and interpersonal gaps in the executive leadership team and drive alignment with development programs and coaching
- Working closely with Revenue Operations, CRO and CFO, and outside consultant(s) to provide analysis and recommendations on compensation and equity.
- Evolve policies and programs relating to employee relations, diversity, and inclusion, and help shape Logically’s culture to be a best place to work.
- 10+ years of business and HR leadership within world-class organizations in the professional services, software, or tech-enabled space.
- Experience in leading human resources at a high-growth, mid-to-large size organization.
- Expertise across a variety of human resources disciplines, including performance management, leadership development, change management, leadership, talent acquisition, HRIS, and compensation and benefits.
- Demonstrated accomplishment in meshing culture change initiatives with the strategic direction of the business.
- Partnering with and influencing a company’s board of directors/private equity investors.
- Demonstrated success in coaching and advising a CEO as well as senior leadership on an ongoing basis, resulting in more effective leadership.
- Strength in creating in bolstering recruitment of technical and sales talent
- Experience leading DEI programming with measurable results
- Private equity experience preferred.
Logically provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, gender identity, sexual orientation, and other protected classes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Logically has the tools, resources and experience to deliver IT support that fits the unique needs of your business.